anyone else having a scan on monday??!**update**

sally88

Reaction score
I have my scan on monday and I am petrified!!
I have had multiple early losses all around 5-6 weeks, I have never made it this far!!!
The weekend is gunna drag so much, I'm so afraid of bad news.

On the plus side, today is the first day in weekssss that I haven't thrown up first thing in the morning and lunch time... Is it normal for the sickness to ease off during 11th week or could it be a sign something is wrong? It did start quite early, in the fifth week xx

I have my second appointment on monday. I'm happy ur further along than ur previous miscarriages. I hope all goes well. Which appt is this for u? Ur 3rd?

It's my second scan, i had an early scan at 6 weeks. It's my second proper appointment, first one was at eight weeks with midwife just booking in xx are u having a scan monday?? Xx

I've got a private scam tomorrow at 9 weeks.

Wanted an early scan as last pregnancy baby had stopped developing at six weeks and we didn't find out for another six weeks.

Fingers crossed for all of us :)

I was supposed to have my scan this Tuesday but thy move it a week back so il be getting my first scan at 13 weeks... I just want it done already so I know everything is okay :dohh: and I'm 11 weeks now and the sickness has eased off a lot! Before for over a month I was even bringing back up water and I lost a stone in weight because of it so the doctors had to put me on anti sickness meds due to nothing I was eating it drinking staying down for longer then 15 minutes and I was getting really weak and dehydrated , I haven't taken any anti sickness in two days now and I still feel sick sometimes but I haven't actually been sick in two days either! And I amanged to eat a proper dinner for the first time in over a month last night so fingers crossed week 11 is when the morning sickness starts to ease off! I wouldnt worry if I where you because I've heard at about 12 weeks is when morning sickness eases off for a lot of women so it sounds totaly normal! Good luck for your scan :flower:

It's my second scan, i had an early scan at 6 weeks. It's my second proper appointment, first one was at eight weeks with midwife just booking in xx are u having a scan monday?? Xx
are u asking me? if so, yes. it will be my second appt. the real one basically

Me!!! Was supposed to be my first scan on Monday but had a bleed on Thursday and got an emergency scan done, everything was fine but still having my 12 week scan on Monday.

Me too! My first scan is at 8 weeks! It's just for the heartbeat and the proper dating ultrasound, but I can't wait! I'm really excited because this is my first appointment, but also nervous too! Hope everything is going ok! Good luck to you all!

I've got my dating scan on Monday 17th. This will be my 4th scan though! Had one at 8 weeks privately as couldnt imagine waiting until 12 weeks to make sure everything ok, then had two at hospital for brown discharge. Can't wait to see baby again and will finally get an official due date!! Think ill be 13 weeks:)

So excited for u all!!! One more sleep to go lol, my scan isn't until 2pm so I m going to have to keep busy in the morning......hoping and praying my baby is ok....
Well I spoke to soon about the sickness, I had a full day without vomiting on Friday and it was lovely!! since then it has picked up it's pace again lol, still better than it was though...guess I am learning that the body can trick us!!

My scan Is it 1130 but time is dragging as currently on a night shift so its been the day of my scan since midnight haha.

My scan dated at 8 weeks 5 days :)

Attachments

• 2014-11-17 08.39.26.jpg
    2014-11-17 08.39.26.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 14
Awwww that's amazing hun, I'm so so pleased for you!!!! Beautiful :). My scan is at 2pm so three and a half hrs to go. Im getting very scared now, I hope and pray my baby is ok xxx

I have my scan is 2.40. I think I'm more scared than anything. It's my second baby and think I'm 11 weeks 2 days according ovulation. Good luck everyone!!

Had my scan and it was fab!! I'm exactly 13 weeks, baby due 25tb may :)

Congrats on the all successful scans, ladies!

GL to those who still have them later today. :)

Mine is at 1pm! I'm getting so anxious/excited/nervous! I don't know how to feel. I can't wait, but the time is dragging. Congrats ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->