Anyone else having awful all day sickness?

HUGS

It really is awful and I feel for you. For most people it goes away around 10 weeks and hopefully thats how it is for you...or even sooner! Peppermints to suck on and smell REALLY helped me.

Try eat saltine crackers. I didn't read through all the posts so not sure if someone already mentioned that! Also, try eating mints or chewing gum, all though gum can sometimes make it worse. My mom mentioned mints to me because I get nauseous in the morning, no vomiting though! Also, I know we aren't suppose to drink coke or pop during pregnancy but maybe try a glass of that or sprite. Good luck! I hope it gets better :). Also, your gyno can provide you with medicine for MS once you get insurance.

Kaz, so sorry to hear that. Why dont they prescribe it? It is considered one of the most safe drugs for pregnancy here. Unfortunately you need a script to get it. I have also heard people recommend dilectin which is simply unisom and b6. You take it on an empty stomach before bed. I can look up the exact dosage if you want xx feel better hun

I ended up needing to go to the er to get fluids via IV and double my zofran dosage.

I'm sorry you have been so sick, but glad you are feeling better :flower: I had my first actual vomit this morning. I've been feeling nauseous & have gagged a couple of times, but this was my first time being sick. I can't imagine doing that lots of times a day. I really feel for you!

Thank you ladies. I could not have survived the past few days without your support <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->