Anyone else having baby number 5?

WhisperGirl

Roll on November
Reaction score
Just wondered if there's anyone else in my shoes. Four out of five will be close in age as well. Would be nice to have someone similar to follow

Almost!
I am actually expecting #6...but my first 4 are really close in age & my youngest is almost 2. (4 in 5 yrs + 1 month lol)
We thought we were done with 4, but then I really felt like I wanted one more. So now, "one more" has turned into "she will practically be an only child because there's such an age difference so we need to have one more" :D
I actually love, love, love having a large family & would be open to even more, but b/c of my age, this will *probably* be our last :)

How old are yours?

Hehe that's brilliant! I'm the exact same, I love having a big family too. I would be open to more only I end up in a wheelchair past five months pregnant because of SPD. At the moment they are 10, 4, 2 and 17 months. I'm 30 myself xxx

Ooh, that's awful, maybe the SPD won't be so bad this time!

Great ages, it's nice to have an older one around to help, isn't it? My older ones really pick up the slack (chores lol) around here when I am too pregnant/tired/sick/busy with the little one :)

I'll be 34 when this little one is born, & my husband is worried about the "advanced maternal age" stuff he's heard about, so he's all about this being the last...

I'm pg with my #5 but mine are really spaced out. I have a 20 yr old son and 3 daughters aged 18, 11 & 7... feels like I'm starting all over again!

Yes, I am on number 5 (fingers crossed as my last ended in miscarriage ). But mine are spaced out too. They are 22, 20, 12 and 3. And I am in my 40's!

Aw thanks for all the replies. I think this will definitely be my last. My SPD isn't even cleared up from last time. I don't want to end up 35 needing new bloody hips or something.

Number 4 here!!! God Bless all you ladies going on 5 and 6. I have three boys age 14, 4,2.

I know I'm resurrecting an old thread but would love to hear from any more ladies with large families I'm currently expecting baby no. 13 and am an old farther lol at 42 feeling miserable at moment with ms anyone else? X

Hiya im expecting #5 Mine are quite close together, mine are 10,7,3 and 2 x

Number 4 here, and I'll be 40! :shock: how did I get so old lol

Mine also fairly close :flower:

Omg now I know what you've been up to bloody hell onto no. 4 I'm impressed Dan-o congratulations what is your due date? X

I am currently having #4&5 for me but my boyfriend and I have 5 kids total between the 2 of us so this makes #6&7......kinda nervous to have so many kids but really thankful they have a wide age range....ours are 13, 12, 11, 9, and 7

Omg now I know what you've been up to bloody hell onto no. 4 I'm impressed Dan-o congratulations what is your due date? X

Ha ha :haha: yep been a busy few years! This is pregnancy #13!

14th June I believe :flower:

I'm expecting #4... Have decided to leave the #5 option open. I am 33.

Mine are real close in age... 5,3,1 and due in May.

I'm the oldest of 10, I loved being in a large family. Thought we'd stop at two but I just love kids.

Mumof12: WOW!!! I sure hope the MS isn't to bad. Mine has gotten worse with each pregnancy.

I'm on #4 - others are 5, 4 and 2 (they'll be 6, 4 and 3 when new baby comes - we survived three under 3 :haha: )

Mumof12, blimey! what are their ages? :D

I'm 32 so still a bit of time to go I think - DH said no more, but I can talk him round if need be.. he says he's going to film the first 8 weeks this time and play it back to me if I ever mention another baby, but I already said well, the first three are so close aaand this poor little is over three years behind, they should really get a close sibling too... and five's an odd number and by then you need a minibus anyway so... :wacko:

Baby number 6 for us ��

We have 4 boys age 13 (next month), 10, 8 & 5 and a little girl who's 2.

Me me!! This will be kid 5 in our house I have 6yr old girl 5yr old twins an step daughter who is 4 and currently preggers! Everyone thinks we are crazy for wanting to have 5 kids as all of our kids we have full time they don't see their other parents. But I love having a big family

Mine are dd 25 dd 18 ds 17 dd 16 ds 15 dd 12 dd 11 ds 9 ds 8 ds 6 ds 4 ds 2 and due date for this one 24th May ��x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->