Anyone else having baby number 5?

Number 4 for us, dd1 8, dd2 nearly 6, ds nearly 4 and this one which hopefully is a sticky! xx

im not pregnant yet:winkwink: but we have 5 children and love it x:thumbup:

This will be baby number 4 for us...they will be 2, 4 & 6 yrs old...two gurls and a boy already...our boy is the younģest...I take my hat off to the rest of you ladies because I am petrified hahaha xx

Wow. Congrats to all of you! I'm only on my third at 35 so I could squeeze another one in after this but we'll have to wait and see. Right now we live in NYC in a 2 BR apartment but plan to move back to the 'burbs in a year. Not setting my mind to anything!

Expecting #5 here. This is our bonus baby (as we are calling it) not planned but very welcomed. Also baby is our tie breaker as we have 2 boys and 2 girls ages 9,7,5,15month. Also we are team yellow for the first time ever!!

Oh my goodness, I'm pregnant with my first but I plan to have a huge family myself eventually (four minimum if all goes well). This is such an inspiring thread!! Well done mommas, you're all absolute goddesses.

I'm expecting number 5 too, it was very much planned although I'm now wondering if I'm mad!!! we have 2 boys 6 and 5, and 2 girls 3 and 18months. All going well this baby is due mid-June 😝

Well my life is manic at the moment all kids of school my dad's in hospital really I'll I feel sick as a dog and my dd is 3 days late for her first baby and suffering a bit of hb and protein hopefully little man will show his face soon the best thing is I'm one of her birthing partners so I get to see my first grandchild being born,worst thing is I'm 10 weeks this week and feel more sick this week than I have at all this pregnancy oh and to top it off my dd has left her car keys and house keys in ohs car and he's gone to work miles away and she can't get out her flat haha I said don't go into Labour now or were gonna have to get ladders at the window to hoist u out lol,this is what life is like with a large family never a dull moment haha.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->