Anyone else here unexpectedly?

Littlelotus

Reaction score
Hi all,

I found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant with our 3rd. We weren't trying, but we did eventually want another. Just not for a couple years. The timing is terrible, but Im happy to be here again.

I don't have anyone to talk to, my husband doesn't want to "jinx" it. I'm no good with secrets, so here I am, hoping I can start a conversation with some ladies that might relate.

I am not having a lot of symptoms yet, I'm nursing my youngest still (14 months) so I think that is why my breasts aren't tender. I'm extremely irritable, and can't seem to lighten up. I wish I could have a glass of wine!

I'm pregnant with #2 and it was unexpected. We were planning to start trying in August expecting it to take awhile ( it took 6 yrs to get our son) but my period never came because I was already pregnant! Its a very welcome surprise though!

Congratulations.
Yep, but number 4 and we were totally done, like 150% lol
Ive been really sick, cranky, tired and teary since about 3 days after i got bfp.
Id love a wine too! :)

Congratulations.
Yep, but number 4 and we were totally done, like 150% lol
Ive been really sick, cranky, tired and teary since about 3 days after i got bfp.
Id love a wine too! :)

I think I'm just cranky because I can't talk about it, and hormones. Of course.

I am Starting to feel better this evening, but that might be because my rambunctious 7 year old is finally asleep!

Yep, me too! With #2!
We had to use IVF for DS after 18 months of trying and we weren't planning to start trying again until maybe feb 2016 (we thought it might take awhile again, and maybe even IVF again).. But here we are 7 weeks natural conception :happydance:
Not the best timing, but so happy to be here again!

Good luck to you! Xx

We were NTNP on and off for a few months, but didn't expect anything to come from it as it took 20 months to get pregnant with DS. We were planning to try properly for a second child, but weren't going to start til November so we had time to fully settle into our new home. Instead fell pregnant just 2 weeks after moving in, so now we're trying to hurry the decorating finished to get DS into his own room for the first time ever!

I just bought two more tests to triple check the result. I think I'm still in shock.

I do find myself feeling rather gleeful whenever I think about another one. I'm excited and I know things will fall into place, but im a bit nervous about the financial aspects. Plus my current job isn't really supportive. I know it's too early to worry, but I can't help it$

For me it is somewhat unexpected. This baby was planned but MC baby wasn't. After the MC I decided we should try to get pregnant again because it seemed best for emotional health and my delicate hormonal balance. We were about to ttc in the near future anyway. It was extremely unexpected that I would conceive a few days after the bleeding had stopped only.
I am breastfeeding my son who is 4 still and my nipples are starting to feel extremely sore.

For me it is somewhat unexpected. This baby was planned but MC baby wasn't. After the MC I decided we should try to get pregnant again because it seemed best for emotional health and my delicate hormonal balance. We were about to ttc in the near future anyway. It was extremely unexpected that I would conceive a few days after the bleeding had stopped only.
I am breastfeeding my son who is 4 still and my nipples are starting to feel extremely sore.

I had a MC the cycle before my son was conceived, he wasn't expected, but was definitely welcome. I am still nursing him, and my nipple are starting to feel sore.

I just wish I wasn't feeling so cranky! It's not helpful!

What helps with the nipple soreness for me is really reinforcing a good latch like we did when he was a baby.:winkwink: I notice when I do a C hold or Sandwich hold and he opens wide I have hardly any discomfort.

So my boyfriend and I were actively trying not to get pregnant, had one oops moment, and now I'm pregnant. We were freaked out at first because neither of us were planning on having one for at least a few more years, but now we're really excited and can't wait to see the little bean in April! :happydance:

I find myself getting more excited everyday. I'm cautious because it's early and might not stick, but I keep finding myself imagining my two youngest being so close in age and playing together, learning sports together and it just seems right.

sneaking in from 2nd Tri to comment on this.

I was unexpectedly here with #2. We tried for NTNP for 6 months and then actively tried for another before he was conceived and he was a serious shock to the system for me because, while ready, I had doubts it'd ever happen. Happy shock, though! I was a nervous nelly my whole pregnancy.

This one... Hubby and I fail when it comes to using protection and, needless to say, it took 18 months of not paying attention to cycles and the what not to suddenly fall pregnant. We're both over the moon, but we were planning on waiting until the first of the year to start trying again. This baby just got the jump on us and we're MORE than OK with that!

Told my mother and his grandmother pretty much off the bat, then announced to our friends and extended family after a positive 9 week ultrasound and haven't looked back since.

Hey little lotus! I remember you from my first time round! Nice to see a familiar face. And yup, we had a woops moment and here I am again! Incredibly early days so trying to not get carried away.. In fact to be honest I still am in shock. It hasn't quite sunk in yet! I bought another test to use tomorrow morning, as the only test I did (4 days before expected period) was really faint. Symptoms have hit me strong and fast this time around!
Dizzy, nauseous, tired, and SO thirsty!
I had a complicated pregnancy last time, so just taking each day as it comes and hoping for the best.
Congrats everyone on your beans!

Hey little lotus! I remember you from my first time round! Nice to see a familiar face. And yup, we had a woops moment and here I am again! Incredibly early days so trying to not get carried away.. In fact to be honest I still am in shock. It hasn't quite sunk in yet! I bought another test to use tomorrow morning, as the only test I did (4 days before expected period) was really faint. Symptoms have hit me strong and fast this time around!
Dizzy, nauseous, tired, and SO thirsty!
I had a complicated pregnancy last time, so just taking each day as it comes and hoping for the best.
Congrats everyone on your beans!

Hey!! How funny that we are both here again!

I'm not having as many symptoms as last time, which makes me a little nervous. I am really thirsty and peeing more though!

I pushed my first appointment out to 10 weeks so I can keep myself grounded.

Haha I'm the opposite, I'm anxious because my only symptom right now is tiredness and achey breasts. The excessive peeing hasn't kicked in yet, but then again I haven't been very good at getting fluids in as I have been so busy - so I hope it's just down to that!

OMG< today I am having morning sickness! I want to believe it's because I had to take some tylonol before I ate this morning...but I kind of know it's not because of that. I tried to quit coffee yesterday but ended up getting a headache I couldn't shake...I did give in and drank a cup today. :coffee:

The worst part is I don't want to mention how I'm feeling because I don't want anyone to suspect what's really going on!!

I'm forcing myself to eat, and drink a ton of water to help curb it. The headache is gone at least. I will take nausea over an aching head any day!

OMG< today I am having morning sickness! I want to believe it's because I had to take some tylonol before I ate this morning...but I kind of know it's not because of that. I tried to quit coffee yesterday but ended up getting a headache I couldn't shake...I did give in and drank a cup today. :coffee:

The worst part is I don't want to mention how I'm feeling because I don't want anyone to suspect what's really going on!!

I'm forcing myself to eat, and drink a ton of water to help curb it. The headache is gone at least. I will take nausea over an aching head any day!

good hydration will keep the headaches away for sure.

Oh dear :nope:

I think I may be miscarrying :cry:

I have had a headache for a couple days, then this afternoon I went to the bathroom,and there was a drop of blood,and a little pink when I wiped. No cramping or anything. Fast forward a couple hours and I'm bleeding more and I have some light abdominal cramping. I haven't had any clots yet, but I'm really tired.

I'm hoping it's nothing, but I kind of know exactly what's happening. Does anyone have any stories about bleeding that didn't end in miscarraige? I need some hope :cry:

Oh no! How many weeks are you now? Unfortunately for me when i bled more then pink/brown i ended up with losses. I had just pink this time and last time and all is fine.
Fingers crossed all is ok for you, i have read of ladies on here having heavy bleeds and everything was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->