• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else in 2WW right after m/c before af?

ArmyWife1984

Mommy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Hope there are some other ladies to symptom spot with!

I miscarried on Nov. 19th at 6wks.

I am on cd19 today. I am not sure if I O'd yet or not.

Opk's have been showing negatives since cd12 and cm has been really dry.

But I normally O around cd14 so I am just guessing I am in the 2ww but still bd'ing in case i'm not!!

I am :) Not sure when or if i have ovulated so we are bding whenever we can. If my cycles are regular then af should be due next weekend so im planning to test on thursday. I may have had implantation bleeding, not getting my hopes up though.

Hi :wave: Sound like we are in the same boat! My af is due around 17-18 right after next weekend.

Have you had any other symptoms besides the IB?

I have been super gassy!! also my stools seem kinda looser lately. and a lil crampy here and there.

Ive been having cramps and feeling very bloated tonight (that could be because ive just stuffed myself with takeaway :haha: )

When are you planning to test ArmyWife? In a strange way i'm dreading testing.

Well i just ordered a bunch of IC's online. They should be here by the middle of next week. I am thinking of testing as soon as I get them lol. I think I would be around 9-10dpo- If I even O'd when I think I did lol.

When are you gonna test???

I was thinking next thursday which is a week since the bleeding. I might order some tests online too, never tried them before.

Hi ladies!!

Can I join up too?? I had a D&C on November 9th followed by a couple weeks of bleeding and spotting, ugh. I THINK I O'd last week- had all the symptoms- but with the roller coaster hormones going on it's hard to say! If I O'd when I think I did, I would be around 7 dpo right now.
Having some symptoms, sore BBs and cramps, but of course those are AF symptoms as well lol I plan on testing next Friday if the witch doesn't crash my party!
Good luck to everyone, fx for some BFPs very soon!!!

Oh and I had a very very faint BFP this morning, but I'm 99% sure that is leftover HCG from the M/C. I'm hoping for a nice dark line next Friday :)

Hi bluebird :) Good luck with the bfp. Seems like we will all be testing around the same time.

I never tested to see if my HCG was back to normal. The hospital checked my blood they said that it confirmed i wasn't pregnant anymore, as well as urine. When i found out i was pregnant i took 3 tests, 2 faint positives and a negative, im guessing i had already started to miscarry at that point and by the time i started to bleed the HCG was mostly out of my system.

I don't know when i ovulated either ive just been bding as often as possible. Usually i can tell through excessive cm. Fingers crossed for us all and lots of :dust:

Hi bluebird :wave: sounds like we are all the same when it comes to O'ing :shrug: we all have no clue when it happened. :shrug:

Awesome we are all testing next week!!!! I hope we get bfps!!

I noticed today I have been having a burning sensation on my right side, I had that last month with my bfp.

Keep me updates on your symptoms ladies!! :)

I'll join you all! I literally just posted my own TWW thread. My symptoms: exhaustion and gas. I fell asleep at work today. Oops.

Hi bluebird :wave: sounds like we are all the same when it comes to O'ing :shrug: we all have no clue when it happened. :shrug:

Awesome we are all testing next week!!!! I hope we get bfps!!

I noticed today I have been having a burning sensation on my right side, I had that last month with my bfp.

Keep me updates on your symptoms ladies!! :)

I had niggles on my left hand side with my bfp, it feels like the right hand side this time though.

I have a new symptom too, not sure it is a symptom but my hips and back are aching, it's stopping me from sleeping. I still also feel bloated.

Hi redwylder, I'll go check out your thread. Whoops at falling asleep at work :-D

Oh! One more thing to add. Yesterday and today I've had ever so light brown blood. It's right around implantation time for me but when I got my bfp it was pink not brown and it lasted for one day only. This is two days I've seen it. It honestly is looks like the very first sign of af but I guess only time will tell.

Hi redwylder :wave: I got gas too!! we can be gas buddies :) :haha:
Last month with my bfp I had like a weird white stringy discharge close to when I was supposed to get AF.
WHen is your AF due? When you gonna test??

Well I have a short luteal phase and I'm at roughly 6 dpo. I had a very light line around 11dpo with my bfp so I guess in about 4 days lll either see af or get a line. Lets say the 12th but to be honest ill probably poas 10 times before that. Haha

Yay for gas buddies.

Lol @ gas buddies!

I'm hoping its not af for you redwylder. I thought mine was, except it was pink tinged cm for less than 24 hours then stopped. It was a browner colour at first then went pink.

I managed to get to sleep eventually last night, my lower back is hurting today and I have cramps still. I'm off to a winter wonderland thing with LO shortly. I just want to stay in bed all day though.

Pink emily:I hope your lower back and cramps are a sign, Do you normally get lower back pain befreo AF?

Afm, I'm really feeling pregnant but trying not to get my hopes up. I feel lots of lil twinges on my right side and still have a burning sensation on the right side.

SOOO excited for tonight MIL is coming over to watch our 9month old so we can go out on a date!!!!! Havent been on a date since before LO.

I hope so too, i cant remember having them with my LO. I don't usually get them before AF.
Im feeling pregnant too. Still trying not to get my hopes up but i think im losing that battle.

Aww that sounds lovely, enjoy your date!! Are you going anywhere nice?

I hope so too, i cant remember having them with my LO. I don't usually get them before AF.
Im feeling pregnant too. Still trying not to get my hopes up but i think im losing that battle.

Aww that sounds lovely, enjoy your date!! Are you going anywhere nice?

Ooo sounds promising if you don't have low back pain normally! sorry don't want to get your hopes up either..its so hard not to get excited.

I don't think I will be to devasted if I get a bfn, it will suck but I am just excited to start trying and since it was so easy to get pregnant this past month on our first try, i'm hoping it'll be easy again.

Anyone else feeling emotionaly lately?? lol every little thing is making me cry, Even watching maury on tv announcing who is the baby daddy out of 3 men lol.:cry: :haha:

We are going to a nice sit down resturant. Nothing too fancy, you dont have to get all dressy or anything. It's where we went on our first date :)

Hiya,

I'm in 2ww. Started m/c bleeding on 6th November had medical management on 12th Nov and think I OV'd about 8 days ago.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->