• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else in 2WW right after m/c before af?

Hi swanny!

I'm exactly where you are, about 8 dpo. More promising symptoms for me- little bit of red spotting yesterday and I totally lost my appetite (that happened with both my previos BFPs). Like you ladies I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I'm starting to get excited and very anxious to test!!!

I cant wait until we all test!!
Hi Swanny :wave: when do you plan on testing??

hows everyone feeling?!?! I still have this weird twingy feeling on my right side. and still very gassy :)

Hi swanny :)

My backache has gone, just got cramps still. I haven't really felt emotional except for the other day, I don't know if it was because of the mc getting me down though. I also cried at Elf the other night haha.

Could of done with an hours lie in this morning. Zzzzz

Im trying not to get excited but last night I had a sex dreams! :) Lol I seem to get them pretty regularly when I'm pregnant. I had them with DS and I had them for the short time when I was pregnant.
I'm so excited to test!! I really think I could have a bfp. My right ovary still feels tingling and burning :)

Pinkemily:Were you talking about elf the movie? Love that movie.

Sounds very positive ArmyWife :D

My symptoms have disappeared :( Ive not had cramps since this morning, my lower stomach is sensitive when i press on it but thats all i have right now :( Not feeling very positive today.

Yep Elf the movie, i LOVE it.

I'm not feeling super positive right now either. I've got to stop tormenting myself with BFNs this early on but I'm just looking for any sort of reassurance and I keep hoping that a faint or even evap line will appear.

Im starting to really feel sad again because I just have this feeling I'm not pregnant and it's making the loss of my previous pregnancy all the more hurtful. Hugs to all of you going through the same emotional mess of ttc after a loss.:hugs:

Have a couple of days rest from testing Redwylder. Easier said than done i know.:hugs:

I'm starting to get impatient now, the only thing stopping me from testing is knowing I have tests arriving in the post. I'm going to hold in my first pee in the morning (if I can) until the post man arrives just incase they arrive. I'm not expecting them until Tuesday at the very earliest :-( if they posted them on Saturday.

I'll try and hold off for a few more days. My BFP last time came around 11 dpo and I'm at 7-9 dpo (best guess).

Worst TWW EVER!!!

I know what you mean redwylder :hugs: I find myself down when I take opk's and remember not too long ago staring at a bfp test.

Im in the same boat with you pinkemily. Im waiting for my ic's to arrive. I think i may just take one as soon as it comes. My right side has been acting up all day .

So I caved and tested today at 9dpo lol I have no will power!!!

Promising results though- I had a BFP that was DARKER by quite a bit than the very faint BFP I got 2 days ago!!! I haven't had a negative HPT since the mc so it makes my situation a little sticky :$
It could just be that my wee was a bit more concentrated or that the test today had more dye in it, so I'm trying not to get too excited....

There's nothing worse than staring at a negative test :-(

I have cramps again tonight, they seem to be worse when my bladder is full and when I'm feeling constipated which is similar to what I was like with LO. I'm tempted just to get a test tomorrow, i really want to wait though. I'm just dreading seeing a negative.

Congratulations Bluebird. That sounds very positive. Could you go to the doctor to have a blood test to confirm? I'm not sure how it works.

I am so thinking of marching into the docs office and demanding a blood test so I can just know right now. Hahahaha. And to hide my intentions, I'll just say I want tested for progesterone levels which they did offer and if they happen to find out I'm pregnant in the process, that seems better than this waiting business.

I think I'm going to hold of on the blood test until the end of the week. If my tests get darker over the next few days I'll be giving her a call!!

bluebird: That is a sticky situation... Im sure you want to jump up and down but then you dont know if you can believe it yet or not. Have you been feeling pregnant? I hope the blood test confirms it!!!! Xmas Bfp!!

We are getting close to testing ladies!! My period is now due in 1week.
I just remind myself I'd rather wait a lil longer if it meant not seeing a bfn :)

today we got 10 inches of snow!! :xmas5:

So I decided to go outside and help DH shovel and after 10min or so my right side started acting up, kinda felt like where my ovary would be. Once I stopped and went back inside I felt twingy. I really think maybe I could be...Not sure why else it would act up.....unless from my m/c still :shrug:

Cant wait to test!

Attachments

• IMG_1098.jpg
    IMG_1098.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 3
Hey girls! Can I join??

Really positive I Ov'd on Wednesday (CD 17...actually pretty normal since I would Ov on CD16 before my MC). I had a negative OPK two days in a row before going back to positive on Monday and Tuesday and now they have been negative ever since Wednesday. My hCG count on Wednesday was at 18. I had extreme Ov pains Friday and Saturday. I am trying to hold out until Christmas Eve before I test, but I just know that won't happen... haha! It's too addicting!

No symptoms so far, but with my last BFP I didn't have any either. I actually never got anything and never felt pregnant due to the MMC. Baby stopped growing at 6wks and I had the MC at 9wks. I will be stoked if I do get a BFP followed by morning sickness. It will just be a nice reassurance.

Aren't we a strange bunch hoping for morning sickness. I hope I'm sick every day of my pregnancy just to remind me of the miracle that it is. That is if I ever get pregnant again and I make it past 4.5 weeks. :(

I think I'm going to test on Wednesday or Thursday if I can hold out till then. Defo have to test before Friday cause it's my xmas night out and I need to know before then hahaha.

x

Got my fingers crossed for you bluebird, I don't think i would be able to wait haha.

I'll try to remind myself of that too, thanks ArmyWife. I should probably wait until OH is off work on Wednesday and Thursday before i test too, just for that bit of support if it is a bfn. I am so jealous of your snow! Thats what i keep saying to myself, why would i be having these cramps if i wasn't pregnant, but who knows. I can't really trust my body at the moment.

MS would be a lovely reassurance, i never had any with LO. Just couldn't deal with chicken haha. You will make it past 4.5 weeks Redwylder :hugs:

I had some symptoms with my DS. I had dizziness, right side twinges/pain immed. following O until my bfp. And cramping after drinking a coffee :haha: I figured something was up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->