• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else in 2WW right after m/c before af?

Can't believe it, but I think I ovulated last night :cry: So sad, it's only been 5 days since my D&C but my temp went up to what it was last cycle after O and my OPK I took this morning was nearly positive, so it was probably positive a few days ago. No chance this time, I am so mad and upset it happened this early I am just kicking myself. And my SO is being a total airhead.... I said maybe we can catch it and he said let me buy a condom (I might still be bleeding). Are you serious?!? Ugh.... alright my vent is done.

I'll be back in 5 weeks :cry:

Can't believe it, but I think I ovulated last night :cry: So sad, it's only been 5 days since my D&C but my temp went up to what it was last cycle after O and my OPK I took this morning was nearly positive, so it was probably positive a few days ago. No chance this time, I am so mad and upset it happened this early I am just kicking myself. And my SO is being a total airhead.... I said maybe we can catch it and he said let me buy a condom (I might still be bleeding). Are you serious?!? Ugh.... alright my vent is done.

Sorry AZ:hugs: Sounds like something my dh would say too. hopefully you can bd asap

I possibly missed my O too but we bd'ed as soon as my spotting stopped just in case there's a small chance I didn't O yet. But i think i felt O pains 1 week after my m/c started, when I was still spotting.
So not much we could have done anyways , DH wasnt going no where near me while i was bleeding.

ic's are arriving today!!!! I wanted to hold off until later this week.............................. ...........:blush: maybe if i get more twinges ......no i shouldn't, bad armywife! i gotta hold off ............... :test: lol

Lol Armywife, good luck with convincing yourself testing is a bad idea. I've tested 4 times since 4dpo. How ridiculous is that?? I temped today which was silly since I haven't been temping much this cycle but it wasn't as high as my post O temps during bfp. I fear I'm out.

ic's are arriving today!!!! I wanted to hold off until later this week.............................. ...........:blush: maybe if i get more twinges ......no i shouldn't, bad armywife! i gotta hold off ............... :test: lol

LOL! You and I are two peas in a pod!!! I posted yesterday about not testing and then what did I do 10 minutes later..... :test::test::test:

What dpo are you again? I'm at 10 dpo and having a very hard time controling myself :haha:

I'm sorry AZ, what a bummer. Was this the first OPK you took since the D&C? I'm asking because I had positive OPKS for about 3 weeks straight after my D&C... turns out the OPK was picking up on the HCG in my system still.

So maybe you're not out just yet???

LOL! You and I are two peas in a pod!!! I posted yesterday about not testing and then what did I do 10 minutes later..... :test::test::test:

What dpo are you again? I'm at 10 dpo and having a very hard time controling myself :haha:

lol I know it's so hard not to test, I probably would have tested sooner if I had some laying around. So I guess its good i had none!

I don't know when or if I O'd (opks never got darker and I don't take temps) but if I O'd when I normally do , I am about 7dpo.

AF should be due on Monday.

Lol Armywife, good luck with convincing yourself testing is a bad idea. I've tested 4 times since 4dpo. How ridiculous is that?? I temped today which was silly since I haven't been temping much this cycle but it wasn't as high as my post O temps during bfp. I fear I'm out.

lol 4 times since 4dpo.... I wonder whats the earliest someone has ever got a bfp..

Well they've all been negative for me. I stare at the blank space willing there to be a hint of a line. I've already prepared myself mentally for a BFN. I have short luteal phases so I'll know before you all if I'm out for good. I usually find af around 10-11dpo. I'm at 8-9-10 today depending on when I actually o'd

lol I know it's so hard not to test, I probably would have tested sooner if I had some laying around. So I guess its good i had none!

I don't know when or if I O'd (opks never got darker and I don't take temps) but if I O'd when I normally do , I am about 7dpo.

AF should be due on Monday.

Got it, so you're fairly early still. That wouldn't stop me though hahaha! :haha:

My tests only got posted out today :-( so I will get them Wednesday at the earliest :-( if I had a test I would have tested by now haha

Just had something weird happen!!!!!! My m/c was nov 19th. since then I have got neg. opks. I normally O around cd 14. Well today (CD22) POSITIVE OPK!!! So I am not sure If means I am O'ing soon or I am pregnant. I know some women get pos. opks when pregnant.

So I plan on taking a hpt as soon as they come, and if its a bfn, I plan on taking dh and doing lots of :sex:

Well they've all been negative for me. I stare at the blank space willing there to be a hint of a line. I've already prepared myself mentally for a BFN. I have short luteal phases so I'll know before you all if I'm out for good. I usually find af around 10-11dpo. I'm at 8-9-10 today depending on when I actually o'd

I know, I always turn it into the light hoping to find something. :hugs: I really hope you get a bfp!

Eeeek get bding armywife! Just incase. Now I'm worried that I have ovulated and missed it. I'll be Really gutted if we have, i had stringy cm 2 days ago. We've not bd'd in about 3 days either. OH has been on early shifts and is really tired when he gets home. I hope these tests turn up soon. Wondering if I should just buy one tomorrow. It will be 6 days since I had spotting.

Spotting could be a good sign redwylder, if af isn't due yet

Is this the first time your getting lots of cm in this cycle pinkemily? Did you have any signs before that you may have O'd?

I hope you caught the egg! did you use opks or take temps?

When I showed hubby the +opk he wasn't in the mood he said. But then I reminded him how our army insurance is over come Fall 2013 so we need to get pregnant now!!!! lol two seconds later :sex: :rofl:

AF is due tomorrow or the next day since I have short luteal phases. Im currently at 9/10/11 dpo depending on O day. I'm now kicking myself for not having charted this cycle but this was my go with the flow and see what happens cycle. It's making it hard to figure out what's happening but usually I spot a little and then AF comes.

On a side note, my back was hurting a lot today and I'm still gassy. So I guess I'm not out completely yet. Will keep you all posted!

AF is due tomorrow or the next day since I have short luteal phases. Im currently at 9/10/11 dpo depending on O day. I'm now kicking myself for not having charted this cycle but this was my go with the flow and see what happens cycle. It's making it hard to figure out what's happening but usually I spot a little and then AF comes.

On a side note, my back was hurting a lot today and I'm still gassy. So I guess I'm not out completely yet. Will keep you all posted!

Hope You get a bfp! I just remind myself if af does show then its just another cycle I can try again :thumbup:
I read online so many stories on how you are very fertile the first 6months following m/c

I do hope that if I don't get my bfp this month, then at least I know I CAN get pregnant and will again. I can't decide what's worse- having conceived and lost a little angel or to have tried and tried and never even seen another line on a test. As much as it hurt to loose my baby, I know that she existed.

Is this the first time your getting lots of cm in this cycle pinkemily? Did you have any signs before that you may have O'd?

I hope you caught the egg! did you use opks or take temps?

When I showed hubby the +opk he wasn't in the mood he said. But then I reminded him how our army insurance is over come Fall 2013 so we need to get pregnant now!!!! lol two seconds later :sex: :rofl:

Usually when I ovulate I get a lot of cm but because we have been bd'ing so much I've not noticed any until the other day. The only other day I can remember getting a lot of cm was when I spotted. I've not used opks or temps. Maybe I should next month. I've never used them before so wouldn't know where to start. If af does arrive then I'll order some off the Internet.

Haha, funny how men work. My OH would be the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->