• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else in 2WW right after m/c before af?

Well i started AF on dec 22 so its on to january for me congrats to those that got there bfp right way

Army Wife:wooo hooO! congratulations!
To those that got BFP's=congratulations and best wishes to all those moving onto january (I Have a feeling I will be joining you all then, as I am starting to cramp and get lower back pain!) 6 dpo so i'm not too hopeful!!!

Hi Ladies,

May I join? This seems like a very lucky thread! Keep the BFPs coming! H&H 9 months to all you lucky ones :)

I had a D&C on 12/17. I'm trying to figure out when I will ovulate? I normally have a 29-30 day cycle, with a 15 day LP.

My HCG was down to 29 one week after the D&C and 0 today, two weeks after. I have tried temping and my BBTs are screwy. OPKs have had slight lines every day, but no dark lines. Could I have already O'd?

Thanks!

welcome firsttry :hugs: so sorry for your loss.

I had the same thing happening with opks. M/c naturally on nov 19th(cd1) I stopped bleeding on cd 8. When I started using opks on cd 12 i kept getting lines but not as dark as the control line. I worried I missed O because I normally O like clockwork on cd14.
I thought maybe i just O'd really early and missed it.

I kept using the opks and they would fluctuate from slight lines to no lines, and then finally on cd22-a monday- a bright dark pos! We only bd the friday before and the day of the pos opk.--got my bfp 10dpo.

So I would def. keep using the opks!!! Your cycle is probably off from normal with all that you went through.
You are at cd15 from my calculations....so I really think you will most likely O in the next week or so......Keep us posted!!!! :hugs:

Good luck needshelp anf hope all the lovely ladies with bfps are doing well too. Big hugs x x

thanks, i'm trying to stay positive!! but when I had my m/c I had similar feelings...:( hard to keep focused!
how are you all feeling today?

Thank you, ArmyWife. I'm going to keep opk testing and make sure we BD every other night! Congratulations on you BFP. I hope it's a sticky one :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->