• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else in 2WW right after m/c before af?

I am doing good. its Going to be hard tomorrow to not let everyone know we are expecting but with the m/c, I really wanna wait until we are out of the woods.

Other than that, just lots of af cramping and back aches.

Fx;d for you!

Ohh, I think I'm out! Brown blood of AF has started! Oh well, at least I know now and I can get all merry tonight and tomorrow! Those tests must have been evaps :(

Have some Christmas Eve brownies baking away that should also take my mind off it!
Good luck to everyone else and have a lovely Christmas x x x

Jasmine! I've been eagerly logging on to seeyour latest posts. So sorry to hear af has arrived but it sounds like you're in a great state of mind to start ttc in January.
afm, I am 8dpo and started testing yesterday. bfn's of course. I'm not hopeful for a bfp but will keep testing until af shows. why? because I can lol!
I have a feeling I'll be joining y'all during January's tww!

I am doing good. its Going to be hard tomorrow to not let everyone know we are expecting but with the m/c, I really wanna wait until we are out of the woods.

Fx;d for you!

Armywife,
again, congratulations! :happydance::happydance:
how long do you plan to wait to share the news?

Ohh, I think I'm out! Brown blood of AF has started! Oh well, at least I know now and I can get all merry tonight and tomorrow! Those tests must have been evaps :(

Have some Christmas Eve brownies baking away that should also take my mind off it!
Good luck to everyone else and have a lovely Christmas x x x

Jasmine! I've been eagerly logging on to seeyour latest posts. So sorry to hear af has arrived but it sounds like you're in a great state of mind to start ttc in January.
afm, I am 8dpo and started testing yesterday. bfn's of course. I'm not hopeful for a bfp but will keep testing until af shows. why? because I can lol!
I have a feeling I'll be joining y'all during January's tww!

Thanks Meli, Happy Christmas!

Got AF properly today, full flow, happy xmas! Typical isn't it, especially after the evaps! Anyway, we can't try in January as OH is in Las Vegas but come february we are ttc hardcore! That eggy better watch it's stupid friggin ass!

I'm routing for my June baby angels though and everyone on this thread! Good Luck Meli, I have everything crossed for you! You've been a fantastic support to me over the last few weeks! Hope you do it!

Just watching Eastenders myself, if you're not from UK you won't understand but it's the only programme which guarantees me to feel good about my situation! It's so miserable!

x x x

Fx;d for you!

Armywife,
again, congratulations! :happydance::happydance:
how long do you plan to wait to share the news?

Thanks! I hope you get a bfp! fx'd! :dust: Keep us updated!!

I'm hoping we can get an early ultrasound at 6/7wks since I am not sure how far along I am Wink Wink :winkwink: thats what I am going to say.
But I actually do know when I o'd I think, based on my pos opk.
But i really want an early ultrasound to put my worries to rest, so If I have to tell them I dont know when i actually do , i will. sooooo worth it!

So I am hoping by the middle or end of Jan we can let families know.

I had another positive on the cheap test this morning. It came up quite quick this time was still pale though.

Funny you should mention early scans ArmyWife, I'm not sure what the midwife will go on, LMP or what I think is ovulation. If they go off LMP then I would be 5 weeks 7 days! Not the 4 weeks 1 day I think I am. Crazy!!

How was everyone's Christmas Day? X

I had another positive on the cheap test this morning. It came up quite quick this time was still pale though.

Funny you should mention early scans ArmyWife, I'm not sure what the midwife will go on, LMP or what I think is ovulation. If they go off LMP then I would be 5 weeks 7 days! Not the 4 weeks 1 day I think I am. Crazy!!

Pink!!!! YAH!!!!!!!!!:xmas8: :xmas8: Are you excited or still not sure if you should get excited yet?
Are you gonna test with an frer?

Yah!!!! Im so happy for you !!!!!!!

I know that is my dliemna too from when i m/c and when I o'd . So I am either 5wk 2 days or 4wks 2day. I think It would be when i O'd

Christmas was good. It actually wasnt that hard to tell everyone, there was so much commotion going on that I didnt think about it much.
Only time i thought about it , is when everything they had was caffienated!!! so i just drank water all night.

how about you?

congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Officially in the 2ww as I think i ov'd yesterday at some time! we will continue to try "just in case" but fingers cross for a healthy sticky!!:happydance:

Pink!!!! YAH!!!!!!!!!:xmas8: :xmas8: Are you excited or still not sure if you should get excited yet?
Are you gonna test with an frer?

Yah!!!! Im so happy for you !!!!!!!

I know that is my dliemna too from when i m/c and when I o'd . So I am either 5wk 2 days or 4wks 2day. I think It would be when i O'd

Christmas was good. It actually wasnt that hard to tell everyone, there was so much commotion going on that I didnt think about it much.
Only time i thought about it , is when everything they had was caffienated!!! so i just drank water all night.

how about you?

congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

I'm a excited yeah :) I'm holding off on telling family for a while, at least till after a couple of midwife appointments. Nobody knew i was pregnant last time apart from my SIL and brother, we had to tell family about the MC because they were all wondering where we were when i was at the hospital.

I think i'll try a frer tomorrow or thursday. We are just off to my Aunt and Uncles for a big family get together.

I had a great Christmas, OH has been trying to drink all the alcohol the people have given us :haha: My mum bought us a coffee machine, luckily it has hot chocolate pods so ive been using those.

this wait is gonna KILL me! I feel like a kiddie in the candy store!! I really really hope we get a positive! i woke up feeling all excited and not even certain i did ovulate yesterday as I didn't use tests or anything! :dohh:

good luck needshelp!! Keep bd;ing in case you O later than normal! :)

I got a very barely there line on a cheap test last night. It took awhile to show up and even then it is barely there but definitely had a little colour to it. Husband was able to see it...not getting excited yet. I am going to wait a few days this time and then test again and see what happens.

Congrats Pink! I know how hard it is to try to keep a level head about it all.

armywife,

gl keeping the good news to yourselves!! :happydance:

jasmine,

I've been supportive to you? are you kidding?? you've been supportive to me!!
you, vegas, starry, bluebird, stef, and other ladies I may have forgotten to mention,were my support through my darkest days..i will always be SOOO appreciative.

i agree, your eggy (and dh) better watch out in February because it's going down then lol!!

i dont watch eastenders, but I have an idea of what you mean!! I know there are many shows I watch that do the same for me, but I can't think of any at the moment..

Pink,

CONGRATULATIONS! :happydance: how exciting!!

Maze,

CONGRATULATIONS! :happydance: fx'd for you but I'm sure that the lines will keep getting darker and darker!

needshelp,

good luck catching the egg! keep bd'ing for a few more days after. I wish I would have because I think I o'd later than I thought, so I dont think I caught the egg this month...

AFM:

like I said, I am pretty sure we didnt catch the egg this month, BUT, I'm ok with it, especially after a Christmas day announcement that was made.
I come from a large extended family from my mother's side. My mother is one of 7 siblings,and between them, have given my grandparents 34 grandkids and 12 great grandkids. It turns out that my uncle's liver is falling apart, and needs a liver transplant. His dr wants to do a transplant where they only take a small portion from the donor and it eventually regenerates.

well, my uncle's blood type is a rare one--o positive. so far, there are only 2 of us in our huge family that match his blood type--myself and my cousin.
If I am not pg, I would totally be his donor.so we'll see. His dr will be having a meeting with us to discuss all questions and go through the first round of qualifications, hopefully very soon.

thanks ! I'm so hopeful! I defn plan to keep trying daily for a week or so!

Just to update you all, i had a positive frer this evening. Praying this one will stick.

Wishing you all the baby dust in the world :dust:

Just to update you all, i had a positive frer this evening. Praying this one will stick.

Wishing you all the baby dust in the world :dust:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: praying for a sticky sticky bean!

i have an appt tomorrow to get my bloods drawn so they can get a guess how far along i am and then schedule an ultrasound

good luck ArmyWife! can't wait to hear about your results!
CONGRATS Pink! I'm getting super pumped about all these BFP's!! I'm struggling with this wait and hoping it goes fast!!! I am crampy so think ovulation is past and I defn bd'd three times this week so fingers crossed!!

needshelp: how ya feeling?? excited for you to test!

Maze: Have the lines got darker?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Meli: I hope you or your cousin are a perfect match! What a tough thing to go through :hugs:

pink: are you having an early scan or anything?

afm, got my blood drawn today so they can kind of guess how far along i am and then they will order an ultrasound after that. not feeling preg. at the moment. no symptoms anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->