• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else in 2WW right after m/c before af?

i'm feeilng very excited but nervous, thanks! i am only 3 dpo so i have a long wait before I can test and it's driving me crazy!! i had a few stabbing pains (come and go) in my lower right so a bit nervous!! how did the blood test go today?

Unfortunately, I woke up with really bad back pains and a ton of blood/clots. I wouldn't have been very late...but I somewhat expect it was a chemical pregnancy. Can only assume though since I hadn't made an appointment to confirm anything.

It's OK though, I am sure I will have a sticky bean soon.

Good luck to everyone, I pray you will all have much better luck this time around.

i'm feeilng very excited but nervous, thanks! i am only 3 dpo so i have a long wait before I can test and it's driving me crazy!! i had a few stabbing pains (come and go) in my lower right so a bit nervous!! how did the blood test go today?

Thats good about the pain:thumbup: With all 3 of my preg. that is the one thing that stood out to me, id get the sharp pains 1-3dpo.:happydance:

I havent got the results yet....should be some time today ...i hope:shrug:
Once my hcg level is high enough they will do an ultrasound...i will be so happy and relieved once i see the HB.

Maze: Sorry af came. :hugs:

sorry about AF maze...hoping you get your sticky soon!

Army wife, did you get sharp twinges of pain on your right side that come and go right after ovulation?? i didn't realize that could be a symptom...they are short sudden pains, like a twinge, and then gone, some linger a few more seconds....they are not constant but i was fearful it was something wrong??? was contemplating calling the doctor! i'm glad it could be a good sign and we may be in the same boat! i m/c on 12/12/12 so hoping this will be a sticky and AF STAYS AWAY!

Maze,
sorry af came :hugs:

Armywife,
I can understand your anxiousness but I'm sure your blood results will come back great!! :hugs:

Needshelp,
symptoms sound promising!!

thanks Meli! I didnt' know if the sharp pains are normal or not, I never had them with my first?! they were kind of scaring me!!

ArmyWife, keep me posted on your blood results, i'm sure they will be fine then you can get the ultrasound! sooo fun!:happydance:

sorry about AF maze...hoping you get your sticky soon!

Army wife, did you get sharp twinges of pain on your right side that come and go right after ovulation?? i didn't realize that could be a symptom...they are short sudden pains, like a twinge, and then gone, some linger a few more seconds....they are not constant but i was fearful it was something wrong??? was contemplating calling the doctor! i'm glad it could be a good sign and we may be in the same boat! i m/c on 12/12/12 so hoping this will be a sticky and AF STAYS AWAY!

With DS It was bad bad cramping on my right side 2-3dpo. It was so bad I almost went into the er, but then it finally subsided. It was off and on until 6wks always on my right side.

last month with the m/c i had the same thing in the night, I woke up in the middle of night 2dpo moaning because i got the pain again on my right side

and this month I got af type cramping and twinges 2-4dpo on my right side.

Thats how i can tell I am pregnant...it seems like that always happens for me:shrug:.

I hope this is your sticky bean!! :dust:

afm, I am lil nervous, they normally post my results online but they didnt. And they didnt do that last time when i was miscarrying too...so I hope that doesnt mean the results are bad......but i did take another preg. test and i got a bfp .......:wacko: so nervous.....

awe armywife, I know that wait is killer! I am thinking of you and sure things will be fine!! Can't wait to hear your results!!!
My pains are a lot less intense today as they were yesterday! we had a family party and a few times I stood up I felt pulling and very bloated! I'm hoping these are all good signs and If I do fall prego, theya re not signs I may M/c again, I think I'm going to ahve that in the back of my head continously....:(

how many dpo are you needshelp? fx'd!!:dust:

You are right about the m/c again in the back of your head...:wacko: I am def. experiencing that to the fullest.

Tomorrow will be the same day in my m/c where i started light bleeding and cramping, So I am just hoping I can make it through week 5 without anything happening , i will feel more better.

I'm 5 dpo now! this wait is taking forever! I have bad lower back pains!
GOOD LUCK on your week 5! I'm sending positive thoughts and hugs your way!:hugs:

I just got back from a much needed vacation to find so many of you have had great news! I'm so happy and slightly jealous of/for you! Congrats to all. I hate the fact that I feel jealous but I do wish that I could have gotten a BFP with you! But enough of that. Happy health nine months and may this be your sticky bean!! Muah!

Any news Meli? x x

Jasmine,
No news...today I am 13-14 dpo and didnt test today. the last day I tested was yesterday with a frer, BFN of course! i thought, why waste another hpt...

Armywife,
dont read anything into them not posting your results. They are probably to busy and backed up due to the holidays!! :hugs:

needshelp,
keeping FX for you!!

Finally got a hold of a nurse and she gave me my numbers over the phone. At 4wks 4days it is 721 :happydance: From what I read online, that is pretty normal.

The only weird thing is when I asked her what my numbers were, she was reading the notes on my file and she said it says your results were abnormal. Then she told me it was 721.
I dont see why they would be abnormal :shrug: This was my one and only blood draw.

Now I am just waiting to hear back from them to see what my doctor wants to do next. From what my doctor said before, they wanted to schedule a scan once they figure out how far along I am from my hcg level.
So hopefully the next couple weeks I will have one scheduled!!

Hello Armywife..I had a mc on Dec. 5th.I had a D&c done that day. Bled ver lightly 1 week. I took a hpt on Monday and it was almost negetive, hardly see it.. I took one today alittle darker, can see a 2nd line for sure.?? We didn't activily try, but if it happens great. Do you think it's left over hcg? Thank you and CONGRATS to you!!!!!
Finally got a hold of a nurse and she gave me my numbers over the phone. At 4wks 4days it is 721 :happydance: From what I read online, that is pretty normal.

The only weird thing is when I asked her what my numbers were, she was reading the notes on my file and she said it says your results were abnormal. Then she told me it was 721.
I dont see why they would be abnormal :shrug: This was my one and only blood draw.

Now I am just waiting to hear back from them to see what my doctor wants to do next. From what my doctor said before, they wanted to schedule a scan once they figure out how far along I am from my hcg level.
So hopefully the next couple weeks I will have one scheduled!!

Hello Armywife..I had a mc on Dec. 5th.I had a D&c done that day. Bled ver lightly 1 week. I took a hpt on Monday and it was almost negetive, hardly see it.. I took one today alittle darker, can see a 2nd line for sure.?? We didn't activily try, but if it happens great. Do you think it's left over hcg? Thank you and CONGRATS to you!!!!!

I wouldnt think it would be left over hcg since it was almost a month ago.. and if you got a negative the day before then i'd say your possibly pregnant:happydance::happydance:
I had a natural m/c so I am not sure if there is a big difference with hcg levels between the 2.

Thank you Army...will check again tomorrow. have a Wonderful New Year..keep you posted!!

Doctor got back to me. She said 721 was very good :thumbup: and that she should be able to see my baby at my appt next monday :thumbup:

Hi Ladies,

May I join? This seems like a very lucky thread! Keep the BFPs coming! H&H 9 months to all you lucky ones :)

I had a D&C on 12/17. I'm trying to figure out when I will ovulate? I normally have a 29-30 day cycle, with a 15 day LP.

My HCG was down to 29 one week after the D&C and 0 today, two weeks after. I have tried temping and my BBTs are screwy. OPKs have had slight lines every day, but no dark lines. Could I have already O'd?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"