Anyone else in limbo between scans?

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
Anyone else waiting for a follow up scan to confirm viability?

I had my first one a bit too early, last weds, due to pain in my side. Thankfully they couldn't see an ectopic but my sac was a bit small for dates and too small to see a baby, just the yolk. Follow up scan was booked for Friday, but I can't make it so will now be the following Monday.

Feel like I'm not 'officially' pregnant until I see healthy progress. :wacko:

I know what you mean. I had a scan at 9 weeks (im 13 now) now I am anxious to know if my baby is alright. The anxiety is serious

Hi there :) Tried for 3.5 years, fertility dr and all, they said that the sperm swam sideways indicating motility was low and would need IUI or possibly IVF. 2 years later here we are.... I found out at what I think to be 6 weeks pregnant, supposed to be 8+5 today. They make you wait so long to get an ultrasound over here, I understand why, but I dont like it! I went in and they took my blood and took another test there which was also positive. My appt is wed and boy are we anxious! We are so excited, but how can we be sure everything is ok? Ugh..... The waiting....

I'm having my first Thursday but I know exactly how you feel. Last pregnancy they saw nothing but a gestational sac at 5+4 and since I was spotting they said it could be a blighted ovum or my dates were off - and I was positive of ovulation day. A week later there was a heartbeat, but was measuring a week behind. A week after that I was right on schedule. It is so scary waiting. I hope this week goes by very quickly for you and all is caught up at your next scan. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->