anyone else in the tww for their first? :)

tcinks

Reaction score
No living children, one preterm loss. So anxious for my rainbow baby! I'm 10dpo and have been testing since day 5. :haha: I told myself I wouldn't test early, but I can't help it! I almost feel like af is around the corner, but also feel somethings that remind me of when I was pregnant before :shrug: so I'll keep testing until af shows or :bfp: !

Feel free to join and obsess with me! :) Mostly have been feeling some random cramping, typical before af , but then also really gassy and kind of bloated . And almost like my uterus is growing. I don't know how to describe it, there's just pressure in the area that isn't typical.

Testing again in the morning!

Hi! We are trying for our first, and this is our 1st cycle TTC. Last cycle we were NTNP. Im 7dpo today and havent tested at all yet. Ive had a bit of a wierd cycle actually, I ovulated late, about 2 days before I thought my period would be due... so I'm now on CD42!!

Ive had no symptoms besides feeling hungry a lot but that happens pre-menstral. Dying to test tomorrow but I'm going to wait til 1st Feb then I'll be 12/13dpo.

Ive never had a pregnancy before so im nervous and excitied! But at the same time I dont want to get my hopes up!!

Sorry for your loss, too. That must have been so hard x

I'm also 10dpo and trying for my first. This is my third cycle TTC, but we're not going overboard on the trying just yet. Tracking BBT, CM & CP and otherwise just not preventing.

I tested at noon today even though I knew it was a long shot and that fmu is much better for testing and got a bfn. Gah! Shouldn't have done that. Now to see if I can make myself wait to test again...

I don't have a whole lot of symptoms yet. Mild breast tenderness for the past 3 days and slightly more thirsty than usual, and I'm also feeling a little more "full" but not my typical bloated feeling. *shrugs*

I had what was either a chemical or an early mc about 4 years ago, and at that time my 2 positives (using first response) were faint a few days after AF was due. I wasn't trying at that point and wasn't wanting to be pregnant then, so the third test that turned out negative was a blessing at that time. What I take from this, though, is that I will probably never get an early positive, so I really shouldn't do this to myself testing early :p

Hello! Im TTC my first. Been trying since march 2014, but the DF seriously got on board and on the same level as me this month (despirte me explaining cycles and ovulate he still thought i was lying when i said there are 5 essential days/chances to conceive each month) Grrrr.

But my boobs have hurt slightly earlier than usual and my chart looked great yesterday so i tested 7DPO but it was obv BFN. Its dropped slightly today. I am sooooo aching to have a baby i hope it happens soon.

Thanks Lottie. :) Good luck with the waiting!

Orglethorp, I hope you get your bfp soon! I think it's natural to want to test early, even though you're fairly certain it will be negative, but there's still a chance it could be positive! :haha:

Essjay , do you mean your df has not been wanting to dtd that often?

Thanks tcinks, you too! Crossing my fingers for bfps for all of us.

tcinks - exactly, he has a low libido compared to me, where as the week before ovulation and during id love to do it every other day...but im lucky that we BD twice. Seriously we BD about 4 days before and the day i got +OPK. It's so hard work.

Ive bought some Horny goat weed tablets. I hope they work haha.

Hey how's everyone doing, any updates? :)

None for me...13pdo still :bfn: ugh. And no sign of af. It's so frustrating! I'm pretty sure I'm out, but every day that af doesn't show, I have a glimmer of hope. Then I'm crushed. I never knew this process would be so difficult! :(

Hello hello! I recognize you. :) I'm in basically the same boat. 11dpo and suspect I'm out, though I've got a couple of days left before I throw in the towel.

No living children, one preterm loss. So anxious for my rainbow baby! I'm 10dpo and have been testing since day 5. :haha: I told myself I wouldn't test early, but I can't help it! I almost feel like af is around the corner, but also feel somethings that remind me of when I was pregnant before :shrug: so I'll keep testing until af shows or :bfp: !

Feel free to join and obsess with me! :) Mostly have been feeling some random cramping, typical before af , but then also really gassy and kind of bloated . And almost like my uterus is growing. I don't know how to describe it, there's just pressure in the area that isn't typical.

Testing again in the morning!

Sorry for your loss and hope you get that BFP! I'm new to all of this (like so new I had to check out the acronym board lol.) This is our first cycle TTC, first baby. I'm 7DPO and I tested today, just cause lol. BFN but I already knew that. My symptoms come and go, except for bloated, constipated and gassy. I was extremely dizzy one day,cray dreams 3 days, feel sharp pains here and there and more frequent peeing. But I have no idea really. Could be the norm. I'm testing again on DPO10 this Sunday. Good luck to everyone!:thumbup:

Welcome deedee! :wave: I hope you get your bfp soon! :) The tww does play lots of tricks on us, everything because a possible pregnancy symptoms! Had you been tracking your cycle beforehand?

Orglethorp, that's so frustrating. I know some women get them later, but with my first I got a bfp at 10dpo. I just wish you could know sooner so we wouldn't keep getting up our hopes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->