Anyone else in the tww??

No change. 12/13dpo, sore boobs but bfn all over.

No change. 12/13dpo, sore boobs but bfn all over.

When's your af due? Or has the date been and gone x

No idea. I had one in January, maybe 15th to 22nd, and Feb was around middle of Feb (I was really sick so can't remember exactly) to the 25th, then I bled a bit more due to coil removal. Ov day was March 15th, that was also CD28-29 I seem to remember. My cycles are very irregular and I'd never bothered trying to pinpoint ov before so don't know LP length.

The first I usually know of AF is when she arrives. And pregnancies have always been sore boobs followed by immediate bfp, I don't know how many dpo or anything like that. All this thinking about it is new to me and I don't like it :haha:

Hello ladies, do you mind if I join in? I'm 7dpo and driving myself bonkers wanting to test. I wasted a first res this morn bfn of course! I have one little girl who we conceived first month and we were going to wait a little longer but then decided on the spur of the moment to go for it this month. I had a terrible vomiting bug for a couple of days though and I think our chances are slim because of it. I just wish I could stop wanting to test!!!
Congrats Lara hope everything goes really well x

Hello ladies, do you mind if I join in? I'm 7dpo and driving myself bonkers wanting to test. I wasted a first res this morn bfn of course! I have one little girl who we conceived first month and we were going to wait a little longer but then decided on the spur of the moment to go for it this month. I had a terrible vomiting bug for a couple of days though and I think our chances are slim because of it. I just wish I could stop wanting to test!!!
Congrats Lara hope everything goes really well x

Thank you very much :) I was a serial tester aswell... Tested 7dpo, 8dpo negative, 9dpo negative & again 10 dpo negative didn't get my bfp till 12dpo. It's horrible having to wait, I slowly started to give up after all negatives, don't know why I thought I would get a positive that early on lol but you can't help yourself when you want it so much! I knew straight away when my period didn't turn up that I was pregnant, both tests were faint lines so I think I may have implanted later than I thought. My advice is to be patient.. If it's meant to happen it will happen :) :) on most posts I've read on here I say the average of women get there bfp between 10dpo & 13dpo.. I know it will kill you to wait but maybe try wait a few more days :) hope you get your bfp x

I'm just so impatient! I don't even know if I want this right now it was a spur of the moment decision. I think if I knew one way or another I could just get on with it!!

I'm just so impatient! I don't even know if I want this right now it was a spur of the moment decision. I think if I knew one way or another I could just get on with it!!

That's my problem too, I think. If someone would just hand me a slip of paper that says Yes or No, instantly, that would be so much better. Can't be doing with this am I, aren't I waiting business... :(

That's my problem too, I think. If someone would just hand me a slip of paper that says Yes or No, instantly, that would be so much better. Can't be doing with this am I, aren't I waiting business... :([/QUOTE]

Exactly! I kinda think that I'd really love a tiny baby just in time for Christmas but then our financial situation isn't great and I think we should wait longer. But then I see my daughter who's nearly 3 and is literally crying for company and I think it's not fair to inflict an even bigger age gap on her. Oh I don't know!!!

Our financial situation is constantly on the edge of chaos - we're self-employed and everything relies on the one business - which also employs 10 other people whose wages all take priority over ours - so on a bad month, it's not so fun. Dodging landlord this month because I had to pay VAT then bottomed out the bank account to pay Google to keep our advertising going, rather than pay the rent... :haha:

My DH was the youngest of seven, they had one unemployed parent, and grew up in a three-bed end terrace. His family is incredible :) My parents started off dirt poor but sacrificed to work their way up - we moved countries, cities, schools, improve our prospects - which is a commendable thing and no doubt we've benefitted from it - but my mum died when I was 17, and even though we all live within a 50 mile radius (my brother at the end of my street) we barely talk, never mind visit. They're there if I need them, I guess - but they're not my first port of call if I need help. DH's family live in each other's pockets and while I like to keep a bit more distance, I love dipping in and out at will.

Anyway. I guess the point of that was - our ethos is that it'll all be alright in the end. My friends have mostly felt that their families are complete at two, or maybe three kids - I never felt that feeling and can't see myself getting to the stage of never wanting to have another one. And no matter how hard, and oh. my. god. I could easily throttle one, three or all children and my husband of a night when they're not sleeping well, it can be so hard.. it'll be alright in the end. It's worth it. No matter what - for me at least. I know others who value cars and holidays more as they never had them growing up, and that's ok too. You shouldn't let anything hold you back from whatever you feel is right for you, because it'll always be alright in the end :)

That's my problem too, I think. If someone would just hand me a slip of paper that says Yes or No, instantly, that would be so much better. Can't be doing with this am I, aren't I waiting business... :(

Exactly! I kinda think that I'd really love a tiny baby just in time for Christmas but then our financial situation isn't great and I think we should wait longer. But then I see my daughter who's nearly 3 and is literally crying for company and I think it's not fair to inflict an even bigger age gap on her. Oh I don't know!!![/QUOTE]

We aren't in a good financial state either, partner wanted to save before we had another baby... But the way I see it is... If we waited till we could afford another one we would never have one lol. We'll probablys be scraping for a little while but I know we'll manage somehow :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->