Anyone else in the tww??

I dunno anything about cm, I don't really pay much attention to that.

You'd think I'd be fairly familiar with how it feels to be pregnant.. Not like I haven't spent a huge chunk of the last six years incubating..

I dunno anything about cm, I don't really pay much attention to that.

You'd think I'd be fairly familiar with how it feels to be pregnant.. Not like I haven't spent a huge chunk of the last six years incubating..

:haha: well I've lost all my experience as my little boys coming up to 5 now. It was a lot easier back then didn't symptom spot once!!! Times have changed since then. We now have google to rack our brains a bit more lol.

Hello ladies :flower: Can I join you please?

Currently 3 dpo (I think) I don't temp but I felt what I guessed to be Ov pain in the early hours of CD 12 and I have regular 26 day cycles so it makes sense.

So far I have just been so tired but my sleep pattern was knocked out of sync Tuesday with a ridiculously late night! Dry CM, fiance even mentioned during BD last night that i am really very dry down there. So ov has obviously happened right? Apart from that nothing to report.

We have been trying since before Christmas. Last cycle my period came 4 days early which NEVER happens so maybe chemical? Strange.

Good luck girls, baby dust to you all :)

Hi Kell! Baby number 7? You give me hope that four will be fine..

Hi girls we r trying for number 4 .. Like u Kel i have older children so it doesn't Feel like loads ha x my teenagers do their own thing now .. And mess their room :) lol x hopefully BFPs soon, I'm back on cd3 now as witch appeared on Monday, hoping holiday does us some good we go Sunday, and make this out lucky cycle. I was bit gutted when af showed as our last 2 BFPs were first month trying, never mind fx this month x good luck ladies

Call me crazy (I am crazy, I will not be offended :haha: )

But I see a line. I had to take the screen off the test to see it but it came up within two minutes.

Roll on the 3am wake up to test again!! Hopefully I'm not seeing things this time (I did same about two weeks ago and swore I saw lines for a day, but all my symptoms were cos of ov)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 6
Call me crazy (I am crazy, I will not be offended :haha: )

But I see a line. I had to take the screen off the test to see it but it came up within two minutes.

Roll on the 3am wake up to test again!! Hopefully I'm not seeing things this time (I did same about two weeks ago and swore I saw lines for a day, but all my symptoms were cos of ov)

Sorry I don't see it, might be my eyes tho lol. Did you do another X

I did another of the same type and that had a super faint line too. Got all excited and splashed out on a 6-days early FRER and that was bfn (not fmu but neither was the pink test yesterday)

Blah. Holy sore boobs, Batman, but the FRER bfn has knocked my confidence.

I did another of the same type and that had a super faint line too. Got all excited and splashed out on a 6-days early FRER and that was bfn (not fmu but neither was the pink test yesterday)

Blah. Holy sore boobs, Batman, but the FRER bfn has knocked my confidence.

Aw don't let it knock your confidence, maybe wait a couple more days & test again. Good luck x

Going to temp in the morning to see if I can get a rough guide of what's going on x

Going to temp in the morning to see if I can get a rough guide of what's going on x

Any changes?? After af didn't show this morning I tested & got a very faint bfp :) :) in shock a little as I didn't expect it to happen so quick. Hope you get your bfp soon x

11dpo - bfn

Smell of the day - stale food. No surprises there. A bit of nausea if my stomach is empty. Boobs have stopped hurting and just feel swollen. Need to pee all the time, feel like I've got a UTI coming, and a sore throat. Not a happy camper. Symptoms are ok but I'm not feeling it.

10dpo and no af where as it normally starts 9dpo or at least spotting so technically late. Bfn on the test though but it's the problem with having a short lp that the tests are early normally too x

10dpo and no af where as it normally starts 9dpo or at least spotting so technically late. Bfn on the test though but it's the problem with having a short lp that the tests are early normally too x

Fingers crossed for you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->