Anyone else in the tww??

6dpo here, watery cm, been bloating and bit and got cramps slightly but that's it.

Boobs hurt both pregnancies I've had but I think it wasn't until right near af as I tested at a week late and 4 days late. My lp is only 9 days though so taking seven seas prenatals x

Well my cms changed... On 6dpo it was creamy white like a lotion (sorry tmi) but since then, it sounds disgusting but I keep feeling wet down there & everytime I look there's like a watery cm. No colour or anything. Strange. Anyone else experiencing this ?

Yes!

I have creamy if I actually check it but my panties there's more clear just... wetness than anything else.

Well I've been reading up on this & it can be a sign that afs coming or early pregnancy. But I've never experienced it before. But hopefully it's a good sign for us! :) x

I thought you are supposed to dry up before af? I've never dried up though. When af arrived on the 3rd I was still creamy. I've always had an excessive amount though..

6dpo here, watery cm, been bloating and bit and got cramps slightly but that's it.

Boobs hurt both pregnancies I've had but I think it wasn't until right near af as I tested at a week late and 4 days late. My lp is only 9 days though so taking seven seas prenatals x

Well my cms changed... On 6dpo it was creamy white like a lotion (sorry tmi) but since then, it sounds disgusting but I keep feeling wet down there & everytime I look there's like a watery cm. No colour or anything. Strange. Anyone else experiencing this ?

Yes!

I have creamy if I actually check it but my panties there's more clear just... wetness than anything else.

Well I've been reading up on this & it can be a sign that afs coming or early pregnancy. But I've never experienced it before. But hopefully it's a good sign for us! :) x

I thought you are supposed to dry up before af? I've never dried up though. When af arrived on the 3rd I was still creamy. I've always had an excessive amount though..

Well a don't know what's going on. I've never been like this before. I keep getting down about it, cos one minute I feel like I am cos of all the symptoms but then keep reading that it can be a sign of af. I really need to stop googling!!! Xx

Yes definitely get of google. Actually go to countdowntopregnancy.com they've got symptom statistics per dpo. Its helpful I think

Hi Ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm in month #3 ttc and hoping that the :witch: doesn't rear her ugly head on Saturday. I'm 10DPO and defo been having symptoms just trying really hard to not get my hopes up after my BFN this morning!! Baby dust to you all x

No course not the more the merrier :) I think I'm just going to wait it out now see if she shows her ugly face. I'll be 10 dpo tomorrow but don't know whether to test or not. It's the worst thing ever being disappointed by a bfn when your getting so many symptoms. When's your af due? X

Well!! Thats the thing, ovia says Monday but going by my own calculations it will be Saturday as I have an lp of 13 days, I o'd a couple days early this month to confuse matters. I am going to try my best and not test til then but can pretty much guarantee I will be poas first thing in the morning!! I'm such a glutton for punishment as I know I will be so annoyed if I get another BFN tomorrow with all these symptons. x

Hi Ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm in month #3 ttc and hoping that the :witch: doesn't rear her ugly head on Saturday. I'm 10DPO and defo been having symptoms just trying really hard to not get my hopes up after my BFN this morning!! Baby dust to you all x

No course not the more the merrier :) I think I'm just going to wait it out now see if she shows her ugly face. I'll be 10 dpo tomorrow but don't know whether to test or not. It's the worst thing ever being disappointed by a bfn when your getting so many symptoms. When's your af due? X

Well!! Thats the thing, ovia says Monday but going by my own calculations it will be Saturday as I have an lp of 13 days, I o'd a couple days early this month to confuse matters. I am going to try my best and not test til then but can pretty much guarantee I will be poas first thing in the morning!! I'm such a glutton for punishment as I know I will be so annoyed if I get another BFN tomorrow with all these symptons. x

Well I hope you get your bfp :) sending lotsa baby dust to everyone waiting on there bfp too 😘 xx

Since I ended up starting AF this month and my TWW is over, I'm thinking about using Preseed next month, I've been reading good reviews on for it. Has anyone else tried using Preseed??

Since I ended up starting AF this month and my TWW is over, I'm thinking about using Preseed next month, I've been reading good reviews on for it. Has anyone else tried using Preseed??

Hi littlehopeful!

I used preseed twice this cycle (first time using it) hoping for my bfp on the 28th. 7 dpo right now. I've heard good things. Fingers crossed.

Good luck to you!

Today's smell of the day was deep-fried anything. Bearing in mind I walk up and down the same street every day and it's right through Glasgow city centre, there's every smell imaginable going on but some of them are suddenly jumping out. I'm disappointed it wasn't bacon today. I like bacon.

Otherwise nothing new to report. Another bfn this evening.

Today's smell of the day was deep-fried anything. Bearing in mind I walk up and down the same street every day and it's right through Glasgow city centre, there's every smell imaginable going on but some of them are suddenly jumping out. I'm disappointed it wasn't bacon today. I like bacon.

Otherwise nothing new to report. Another bfn this evening.

Mmmm bacon...lol

Try using fmu it's more concentrated

7dpo still cramps, hot most of the day, no visible cm but wet underwear :blush: and boobs feel heavy, a family member has announced her pregnancy so I don't know wether just imagining it x

The problem with fmu is that I never really get to that stage. I rarely sleep more than 3-4 hours in one go and always get up to pee in the middle of the night. I've had three kids, my bladder's not what it used to be :haha:

Well nothing new for me today other than waking up starving! Tummy S rumbling like mad x

9dpo (although I realised I'm counting from the day I got +opk - it was pos in afternoon, then neg that night and the next day I stopped feeling hormonal and had much less cm - but technically I guess I could be even less, 8dpo or even 7 if late ov..)

Fmu (3am to 6.30am, as good as it's probably going to get for me..) bfn

occasional waves of nausea like travel sickness. Had strong period like pains last night going to bed. Need to pee all the time, even more than normal. Have had all these and more other times and not been pregnant.. but I can hope.

Edited - seeing as Blake mentioned being warm, I've been wearing jacket only and leaving jumper at home and still ending up feeling like I walked three miles and drenched in sweat by the time I got to work. On Tuesday everyone agreed it was warm but yesterday they looked at me as if I was a bit mad when I got in and said I was overheating.. :haha:

And I'm down to two IC's, and new ones not due for a couple of days and tomorrow at very earliest, they're being delivered to work and I'm off today. So going to have to go buy more today :blush:

And I'm down to two IC's, and new ones not due for a couple of days and tomorrow at very earliest, they're being delivered to work and I'm off today. So going to have to go buy more today :blush:

Sorry what's ic's ?? I'm pretty new to all the lingo lol. Haven't been on the site very long x

Ohh I figured it out.. Internet cheaps? Well maybe wait till your new ones come & you never know you might be surprised by a bfp :) :) x

Yes, internet cheapies. I just went to the shop and bought three '3 for 99p' packs - that should tide me over. Maybe.. :blush:

Hi, my name is S and I'm addicted to POAS...

Yes, internet cheapies. I just went to the shop and bought three '3 for 99p' packs - that should tide me over. Maybe.. :blush:

Hi, my name is S and I'm addicted to POAS...

Haha aww I think everyone's the same Hun. Well things have changed slightly for me now.. Discharge seemed to have dried up last night & this morning. Was guttered cos I know that your meant to dry up before af comes. But anyway about an hour later (sounds disgusting) but j felt something come out of me. Went to the toilet to find like a creamy lotiony discharge so don't know what to think now. I've still got discharge but it's only slightly lotiony now. Starting to get mild cramping as we speak. Afs due in 2 days & am starting to feel a little nervous!! I hope you get your bfp... I've got a funny feeling that you will :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->