Anyone else in the tww??

Lara91

Reaction score
So this is my first tww as partner only decided he wanted to try for baby number 2 this month. After a lot of nagging 😂 so I'm 7dpo today, feeling sleepy, irritated, sore nipples, major lower backache, had 3 hours of mild cramping this morning. Yesterday I felt like I could feel implantation happening, was experiencing mild cramping, really bad lower backache, had a lot of creamy white lotiony discharge.. (Not normal for me) also noticed my nipples were itching??? But anyway before all this happened I did a test & came up a bfn!!! I know it was too early, af isn't due till Saturday so going to try hold on till then to test. So my question is what was anyone else's symptoms like??? I just don't feel myself right now & I just have a gut instinct that I'm pregnant :) :) anyone else have this??? Like they know deep down that they are??

I was 100%sure that I was last cycle...then af showed her ugly face a day late. This month I'm just trying to hold off testing and keep my fingers crossed. Its hard not to symptom spot though.

Good luck girl

Oh well that's put a dampener on things.. Did you have symptoms too? I know you can't have proper pregnancy symptoms this early but did you have the cramping and backache?? It's not normal for me even when period is here so that's why I was feeling positive

I was 100%sure that I was last cycle...then af showed her ugly face a day late. This month I'm just trying to hold off testing and keep my fingers crossed. Its hard not to symptom spot though.

Good luck girl

Ohhh and good luck to you :)

Yea I had a bunch. Everyone thought I was based on my symptoms. But oh well. New cycle. I'm 5dpo so fingers crossed.

Sorry didn't mean to put a damper on you...

It's fine :) feeling hopeful. Only time will tell I suppose. How long have you been trying? I've wanted a baby for over a year now, partner wasn't too keen. But he's eventually decided to give it a go. I already have a little boy who's coming up 5 in July so it's going to be a big age gap, would of preferred them closer together.

We've been trying since December but wanted them for a very long time. Dh and I wanted to be married before getting prego. Not a super long time but long enough for immense disappointment and worry especially with the endometriosis. So many friends are getting pregnant without trying.

I'm 6 dpo and experiencing random symptoms too (bleeding today, can't tell if it is IB or AF)! I'm wondering if I should just give up this month. It's so difficult to not symptom spot.

Aw sorry to hear that. Hope this month is your month :) like I say it's our first month of trying, don't know I'm lucky enough for it to happen straight away but time will tell.

I'm 6 dpo and experiencing random symptoms too (bleeding today, can't tell if it is IB or AF)! I'm wondering if I should just give up this month. It's so difficult to not symptom spot.

Yes I agree!!! So hard not to symptom spot! Is your period due around now??

Yes I agree!!! So hard not to symptom spot! Is your period due around now??

I've symptom spotted since 1dpo haha it's so hard not to! Am not putting myself out for this month yet... Trying to stop myself from testing tomorrow morning. I bought cheapy online tests that can detect 4 days before your period is due.. Mines due on Saturday so am trying to fight the urge not to test

I think my period is actually due next week, so I got excited when I noticed light spotting yesterday, but I am irregular. I've been tracking my fertility using OPK (got a Peak reading on the 15th of this month and BD the 11th-13th and the 15th and 16th). So I was almost positive it was implantation bleeding, until just about an hour ago, the bleeding got slightly heavier. I think it is AF coming early. I'm pretty bummed.

Yeah sounds like it :( do you normally spot? Well don't give up :) how long have you been trying

Yeah sounds like it :( do you normally spot? Well don't give up :) how long have you been trying

Normally, I don't spot, but the first day of my period I'm usually extremely heavy with severe cramps. So I just thought it was implantation because it was so light last night, with very mild cramps (barely and quick).

We have been trying since November, although we skipped December because we were out of town and I didn't have access to my OPK, so we didn't necessarily "try" that month because I didn't track anything :/

I'm 6DPO - thought for sure I was pregnant two weeks ago, but I think it was ov symptoms, which are highly unusual for me but exciting because it means I get my first ever tww countdown :haha:

So far, my boobs feel weird - not painful as such (had stabbing pains in them as first symptom previously but not sure at what stage of cycle) but I'm aware of them as if they're feeling a bit swollen. I gagged in the supermarket and had to leave the soup aisle because the thought of eating soup was turning my stomach - not sure what I'll eat for lunch this week now :wacko: This could be explained away because of a medication I'm on that causes nausea and food aversions when the dosage changes, as it did for me a few weeks ago. And my sense of smell is going haywire - I can suddenly smell all the chicken frying in every takeaway shop, even streets away. And keep having to empty the bin because of stale food smell. I remember when having #1, buying every cleaner and air freshener on the shop shelf, determined to eradicate this stale smell from my house. Only succeeded in giving myself a migraine from all the artificial scents and the staleness didn't go away til third tri.

Overall, I'm hopefully but not convinced. We'll see what Saturday brings!

Hi hon, I'm 13 dpo ish , Od 4 days early this cycle.. Last week I would have bet my house happily that I was pregnant.. All exactly like my last bfp that was picked up 10po... Dizzy, bad cramps for days, couldn't fasten jeans as that uncomfortable one day, sickly. ...Now nothing , 2 x tests showing bfn :(
Gutted but getting in wih it... Still no af and temps still up but sure can now feel af sighs approaching..
Hope u get ur bfp soon x

Apple x

I'm 6DPO - thought for sure I was pregnant two weeks ago, but I think it was ov symptoms, which are highly unusual for me but exciting because it means I get my first ever tww countdown :haha:

So far, my boobs feel weird - not painful as such (had stabbing pains in them as first symptom previously but not sure at what stage of cycle) but I'm aware of them as if they're feeling a bit swollen. I gagged in the supermarket and had to leave the soup aisle because the thought of eating soup was turning my stomach - not sure what I'll eat for lunch this week now :wacko: This could be explained away because of a medication I'm on that causes nausea and food aversions when the dosage changes, as it did for me a few weeks ago. And my sense of smell is going haywire - I can suddenly smell all the chicken frying in every takeaway shop, even streets away. And keep having to empty the bin because of stale food smell. I remember when having #1, buying every cleaner and air freshener on the shop shelf, determined to eradicate this stale smell from my house. Only succeeded in giving myself a migraine from all the artificial scents and the staleness didn't go away til third tri.

Overall, I'm hopefully but not convinced. We'll see what Saturday brings!

Your symptoms sound pretty spot on! Good luck! Hope you get your BFP Saturday!

Your symptoms sound pretty spot on! Good luck! Hope you get your BFP Saturday!
Well silly me tested again this morning. I know it's probably still to early, I'm just going to wait now to see if af turns up on Saturday. I'm 8dpo now. Woke with sore nipples still but backaches gone now :( starting to feel a little less hopeful. Your symptoms sound good m&s&bump :) good luck to you :) Apple when was your period due? Is it late?

6dpo here, watery cm, been bloating and bit and got cramps slightly but that's it.

Boobs hurt both pregnancies I've had but I think it wasn't until right near af as I tested at a week late and 4 days late. My lp is only 9 days though so taking seven seas prenatals x

6dpo here, watery cm, been bloating and bit and got cramps slightly but that's it.

Boobs hurt both pregnancies I've had but I think it wasn't until right near af as I tested at a week late and 4 days late. My lp is only 9 days though so taking seven seas prenatals x

Well my cms changed... On 6dpo it was creamy white like a lotion (sorry tmi) but since then, it sounds disgusting but I keep feeling wet down there & everytime I look there's like a watery cm. No colour or anything. Strange. Anyone else experiencing this ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->