Anyone else in the tww??

Mines like watery/ewcm it's so confusing it changes a lot x

Mines like watery/ewcm it's so confusing it changes a lot x

How many dpo are you? Your right it really is confusing. I don't know what to think. Hopefully af doesn't make her ugly appearance on Saturday!! It's my birthday a week today so would really love to get a bfp before then. Would be the best present!!

Aw! Well I hope AF doesn't show up on Saturday for you Lara91! I know resisting the urge to test is hard.. I took one on Sunday before spotting and it was negative, but I think it's pretty safe for me to say that AF showed up and it wasn't IB, because it's still going strong :( I'll try again next month. We also bought another OPK so hopefully month 5, will be it!

I'm thinking about using Preseed, I've been reading good reviews on for it. Has anyone else tried using Preseed??

Are you other ladies still showing promising symptoms?

Witch arrived for me today :( hopefully get lucky this next cycle . We are on holiday from next week so hopefully bit of time in sum might help lol xx
Good luck with BFPs ! I'll keep an eye on thread x

Apple x

Witch arrived for me today :( hopefully get lucky this next cycle . We are on holiday from next week so hopefully bit of time in sum might help lol xx
Good luck with BFPs ! I'll keep an eye on thread x

Apple x

Awww no :( keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you for your next cycle. & have a lovely holiday Hun :) xx I feeling every emotion atm don't know what to think. Just trying to keep positive :) xx

I'm 6dpo Hun I'd love to be this cycle as my due date would be my birthday x

Have a great holiday Apple!

My symptoms for the day, today's smell is bacon. Mmmm. Although the stale smell is still in the house and it's not coming from the bin or the fridge. :( Boobs are uncomfortable and feel heavy. Had bad stomach cramps for a little bit today and some stabbing pains but stomach then went all gurgly and pain went away, it felt like period cramps but could have been indigestion.

7DPO, remaining hopeful. Too early to test but testing anyway :wacko: All bfn obviously and I've got serious line eye.

Woke up this morning and sore breasts have gone I feel completely normal so I don't hold a lot of hope for this month x

Woke up this morning and sore breasts have gone I feel completely normal so I don't hold a lot of hope for this month x

Well today I'm 9dpo and woke up with mega sore boobs!!! Down from the armpit area & at the side. Still really sore nipples. But woke up with cramping as if af was coming. They've gone now tho. What the hell is going on x

Period-like pain is an early pregnancy symptom. The signs of early pregnancy and AF coming are very similar. Mother Nature is a bitch.

Afm - 8dpo and the test was so negative that even the control line barely bothered to turn up (tested at 3.30am, fmu, bfn, then at 8am, dud test - it eventually showed a faint control line and an indent/evap line but I didn't check it til over an hour later)

Boob pain much milder, no cramps, mild nausea in the middle of the night but that's normal for me. Having a major spot breakout though which is not - could be any number of things though. Feeling pretty normal. I find myself squinting at hpt's and then remember that every time I've actually had a bfp it's been unmistakeable and doesn't need to be squinted at. So if I can't see anything then there's probably nothing to see (yet? I live in hope)

Debating whether to order more IC's.. the rate I'm going, I'll be out of them in two days, if not sooner. But by then I'll also be 10dpo so if a bfp is coming, I'd expect to see it by then (they've always been early for me) and I could always go to the pound shop for their 3 for £1 tests, if desperate. Or just stop testing 3-4 times a day when I know it's TOO EARLY! :wacko: Or just order more tests. They're like £2.50 for 30 with free postage lol..

Debating whether to order more IC's.. the rate I'm going, I'll be out of them in two days, if not sooner. But by then I'll also be 10dpo so if a bfp is coming, I'd expect to see it by then (they've always been early for me) and I could always go to the pound shop for their 3 for £1 tests, if desperate. Or just stop testing 3-4 times a day when I know it's TOO EARLY! :wacko: Or just order more tests. They're like £2.50 for 30 with free postage lol..

Well I have two cheapy tests left, going to do one tomorrow morning then again on Saturday if af hasn't made an appearance. I still have really sore boobs & a lot more discharge. Which tests do you have? I ordered the one step ones off Amazon but as am reading more into the reviews people are saying they had a lot of false negatives x

Hi Ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm in month #3 ttc and hoping that the :witch: doesn't rear her ugly head on Saturday. I'm 10DPO and defo been having symptoms just trying really hard to not get my hopes up after my BFN this morning!! Baby dust to you all x

I think it's the One Step ones I have - same ones I've used for the last two, I buy mine on eBay but it's likely the same tests and might even be the same seller on both :) If I've ever had a false neg then it's only been that it's been too early - they came up positive when I was pregnant. Never had a negative on them then positive on something else. The only thing with the recent ones I've bought has been that there's been maybe 3 or 4 out of the pack that have been duds - but they're so cheap I'm not bothered. I get to indulge my POAS addiction, then once I'm sure, I confirm with a digital, just because I like seeing the words, not because I'm not already convinced - I'd never spend that much on a test if I thought it was going to be bfn!! :haha:

Hi Ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm in month #3 ttc and hoping that the :witch: doesn't rear her ugly head on Saturday. I'm 10DPO and defo been having symptoms just trying really hard to not get my hopes up after my BFN this morning!! Baby dust to you all x

No course not the more the merrier :) I think I'm just going to wait it out now see if she shows her ugly face. I'll be 10 dpo tomorrow but don't know whether to test or not. It's the worst thing ever being disappointed by a bfn when your getting so many symptoms. When's your af due? X

I think it's the One Step ones I have - same ones I've used for the last two, I buy mine on eBay but it's likely the same tests and might even be the same seller on both :) If I've ever had a false neg then it's only been that it's been too early - they came up positive when I was pregnant. Never had a negative on them then positive on something else. The only thing with the recent ones I've bought has been that there's been maybe 3 or 4 out of the pack that have been duds - but they're so cheap I'm not bothered. I get to indulge my POAS addiction, then once I'm sure, I confirm with a digital, just because I like seeing the words, not because I'm not already convinced - I'd never spend that much on a test if I thought it was going to be bfn!! :haha:

Well if I do get a positive with one of these last two I will be buying a digital just to confirm it. Hopefully we both get a bfp:) xx

6dpo here, watery cm, been bloating and bit and got cramps slightly but that's it.

Boobs hurt both pregnancies I've had but I think it wasn't until right near af as I tested at a week late and 4 days late. My lp is only 9 days though so taking seven seas prenatals x

Well my cms changed... On 6dpo it was creamy white like a lotion (sorry tmi) but since then, it sounds disgusting but I keep feeling wet down there & everytime I look there's like a watery cm. No colour or anything. Strange. Anyone else experiencing this ?

Yes!

I have creamy if I actually check it but my panties there's more clear just... wetness than anything else.

6dpo here, watery cm, been bloating and bit and got cramps slightly but that's it.

Boobs hurt both pregnancies I've had but I think it wasn't until right near af as I tested at a week late and 4 days late. My lp is only 9 days though so taking seven seas prenatals x

Well my cms changed... On 6dpo it was creamy white like a lotion (sorry tmi) but since then, it sounds disgusting but I keep feeling wet down there & everytime I look there's like a watery cm. No colour or anything. Strange. Anyone else experiencing this ?

Yes!

I have creamy if I actually check it but my panties there's more clear just... wetness than anything else.

Well I've been reading up on this & it can be a sign that afs coming or early pregnancy. But I've never experienced it before. But hopefully it's a good sign for us! :) x

I ordered more IC's :blush:

I'm daring my body to produce a bfp imminently lol, kinda like lighting a cigarette to make your bus come...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->