Anyone else just completely disgusted?

this is the 14 th month and still nothing. I thought I'd have given birth at the beginning of 2011. Life is just hard sometimes..keep your heads up ladies, eveyone's turn will come! :flower: :dust:

This is month 15 for us. It is incredibly hard and heart breaking! Unfortunately for me I have only had one af in the whole time due to pcos!
My oh is struggling with it all but we are starting to do other things to help, lose weight, low gi diet!

:dust: to all

I'm totally with you - all that time avoiding it, when it turns out to e bloody hard to get pregnant even with a concerted effort!! Have been trying since start of September, so 7 months now. Got my first BFP on moody but have since suffered an early miscarriage, which is SO disappointing after the excitement at the start of the week - such a roller coaster. I'm trying to take the positives from this, in the I DID actually get pregnant, even if only briefly, so hopefully that rules out certain fertility issues, and am hoping it it just that my body wasn't ready this month, or that there was something wrong with this particular baby that meant it couldn't survive. I won't for get it, but hopefully we'll soon have a sticky bean.

Good luck to us all going forwards!

Onto month 10 for us :(! Af showed up this morning, ttc is such a rollercoaster! One day you think maybe this is it! And then the next day there's the witch and all your hopes come crashing down. The last two months have been especially hard because my SIL who is 5 yrs younger than me is 12 weeks pregnant. I have to see her all the time and everytime it hurts SO bad...especially on days like today when af just arrived. She and my brother are so excited and I feel bad that I can't be completely happy for them. Sometimes I feel like, what did they do to deserve this and not me? So unfair :(!

Well this is cycle 20 for us... and we've not even managed to get an evap line. I've come to the conclusion that... as my uterus is fine, and I apparently ovulate fine (the occasional annovulatory month at my age isn't unusual), my husband's sperm is fine...we are in fact all manner of fine... I must carry a protein in my urine which means my pee can't make pink lines.

I think 8/9 months was quite hard...because you were watching those lucky ones who fell pregnant in their first cycle without ever knowing the pain of TTC... all of a sudden start giving birth....and you are thinking... That should be me! I should be pregnant too. Then AF arrives. And your heart breaks. The year mark is hard too. 18 months was difficult too.. 17 wasn't so bad.

I so completely understand that feeling. In fact, I have never felt so stress and upset in my life not even the finals. The frustrating thing is that it is totally out of your hand and there is a horrible fear back in your mind that mayb it will never ever happen then what!.? My SIL just announced she is pregnant again with her fourth child! Her third child is not even 6 months old yet!!!!!!! When my dh told me, I cried for hours. I couldn't even force myself to stop. And we r having family gathering this weekend and I am already dreading it. This is so fecking unfair.

Ttc for 9 months
Diagnosed with endometriosis and introverted uterus
Me 33 dh 32
CD 16

Onto month 10 for us :(! Af showed up this morning, ttc is such a rollercoaster! One day you think maybe this is it! And then the next day there's the witch and all your hopes come crashing down. The last two months have been especially hard because my SIL who is 5 yrs younger than me is 12 weeks pregnant. I have to see her all the time and everytime it hurts SO bad...especially on days like today when af just arrived. She and my brother are so excited and I feel bad that I can't be completely happy for them. Sometimes I feel like, what did they do to deserve this and not me? So unfair :(!

sorry your af arrived Kaden :-(
I will be joining you pretty soon I reckon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->