Anyone else just got a BFP?

I can't wait to see your next test! I've just tested again :dohh: darker than this morning!

I may just go get a test on my break from work. Seriously. I'm starting to feel anxious!! Lol. It's terrible being a POAS addict.

Oh and I've just peed, on a stick :dohh: pee like water tho so a bit pointless :haha:

Silas we will be a bad influence on you :haha:

Yep I'm still testing 🙄😂. Tested early hours of morning (preg insomnia has already kicked in) with FRER and was a shade darker than yesterday afternoon, gonna try and wait till the morning before taking any more. Got a couple of cb digi coming in post but want to hold off till I get 2-3 - any idea when to test to get pregnant 2-3?

I still don't think it's hit me that I'm pregnant, I think I'm half expecting AF to arrive tomorrow even tho I've been feeling pretty nauseous today.

I've ordered my digitals too, they are ready to collect now. I was thinking of taking one tomorrow morning to hopefully get 2-3, then the second one at 21dpo for a 3+

How many dpo are you Laura?

I feel you with the insomnia! I have only usually get it in the first few weeks of first tri tho thankfully!

Ps. I've been nauseous too which is a very welcome symptom. The worse I feel, the better the outcome usually :haha:

23 weeks now, but I remember you! We had our second-borns together - mine was born in June, 2013. Congratulations!!!!!!!! I'm so very happy for you!

Wow you've been busy since then! Mind you if mine had stuck I may have been on my 5th by now also :haha: babies are so addictive! Hope you are well, you must be worn out with 4 little ones a blossoming bump! :cloud9:

I'm not doing digis this time, I'm a wuss, I was on amazon last night ready to order for today's delivery but I didn't! Trying not to stress, my ics are coming along lovely which I'm happy with, hopefully my 4p ones arrive tomorrow so more tests to pee on!

I've ordered my digitals too, they are ready to collect now. I was thinking of taking one tomorrow morning to hopefully get 2-3, then the second one at 21dpo for a 3+

How many dpo are you Laura?

I feel you with the insomnia! I have only usually get it in the first few weeks of first tri tho thankfully!

I didn't chart ovulation (we weren't really ttc just ntnp) but estimate im probably 12 or 13dpo today with AF due tomorrow. I was thinking of trying to hold out till Saturday to do a digi as I did one yesterday morning and it said not pregnant, I then got my first bfp with a Superdrug and then FRER in the afternoon.

I've just had to have a nap already! 🙈

I had hypermesis last pregnancy so not really looking forward to any MS lol, but obviously symptoms make me happy.

I caved, updated test on my original POAS thread in pregnancy test. 😂

Just seen it!! Lovely line <3

HG must be hell! Have you ever had it before? I've not had it, I tend to just feel really really nauseated to the point of lying down lamenting about it (when possible) wk6-10 :sick:

Any ideas how many dpo I might be? I just don't know myself. I guess I could go off last possible ovulation date for get and estimated due date. :shrug:

Looking at when you got your first line and then today's i'd guess maybe 12? Obviously lots of variables like pee dilution to take into account tho!

I'm just going with Dec 9 and it'll most likely change. I'll test with fmu tomorrow and see what the line looks like.

I've done my digi!! 2-3 yay!!!!!

Won't lie, my heart was pounding lol

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/7724D14D-DF1B-4A64-9592-032D54413F96.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->