Anyone else just got a BFP?

Yay pinkmonki!! Rainbows all round!!

Myheart, how are you feeling Hun? Your lines looked fab as well, you two must be due pretty much the same day!

Ate a hot cross bun earlier and instantly regretted it, felt so nauseated! What's with the early symptoms this time? :haha: also I've had to get up to pee in the night every night since 6dpo, what gives lol :shrug:

On a bit of a downer today, worried this may be another chemical. Took FRER this morning and it's no darker than it was early hours of yesterday morning. In fact maybe a touch lighter. Only thing I noticed is the test line is not a constant colour, it's darker at the top and lighter for the test and the control line seems thicker and darker than it should be? So maybe dodgy test? Still don't have many symptoms to reassure me either. Just intermittent sore boobs. Have no tests left till digis turn up in post but want to hold off long as poss to hopefully see 2-3, so gonna wait a few days and if it is a chemical then I should know by then. Would just hate to see not pregnant on the digi 😢

What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_0943.jpg
    IMG_0943.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 25
:hugs: laura, definitely sounds like the test isn't a very good one. I had a digi do that last year, there was only half a line and it errored!

Edited: I see the pics now, deffo not an even line and your're comparing to yesterday's which has had 24 hours to develop! I think it looks great, bet tomorrow's is way darker!

Those lines look great to me Laura, try not to worry. (Easier said than done, I know)

Dan-O I'm with you on the nausea, it's been there the last three days. Seems to come on within an hour or so of getting up and has eased off completely by mid afternoon. I hope it stays that way.

I'm beyond exhausted and my boobs are so dang swollen! I have never had my bbs be swollen before, just ache. So that's different! I'm not nauseated much as of yet, little bouts here and there. Most due to smells. Why? Because apparently I have the nose of a dog!! I swear I can smell nearly anything at this point. :wacko:

I haven't started progesterone yet. Usually start at BFP, but didn't want to prolong anything non viable (been there done that!) is anyone else using progesterone support? Not sure if I should wait until I have a scan!

Silas me too, everything smells!!! I've gone up about a cup size, wouldn't mind but I bought new bras a fortnight ago as my size had finally settled after stopping breastfeeding lol

It's been offered to me, but I'm on the fence. My early losses have all been very early so it's unlikely to help me. I am taking baby aspirin though.

Laura the test looks dodgy, I really hate the early stages :hugs:

I'm having a few cramps which are scaring the hell out of me, certain things smell really strong, I can tell whether I feel abit sick, I'm anxious/excited or all of it! my boobs are sore are and off.

I'm taking baby aspirin for the 1st time because of my losses.
Im tempted to wait until 7 weeks for a scan instead of 6.

Laura the test looks dodgy, I really hate the early stages :hugs:

I'm having a few cramps which are scaring the hell out of me, certain things smell really strong, I can tell whether I feel abit sick, I'm anxious/excited or all of it! my boobs are sore are and off.

I'm taking baby aspirin for the 1st time because of my losses.
Im tempted to wait until 7 weeks for a scan instead of 6.

I could have written all that myself! :hugs:

Thanks everyone I will try to stay positive. I've had multiple positive tests and no bleeding so must be pregnant! Based on strength of my lines when do you think I should attempt a cb digi in order to get 2-3 weeks.

I'm only 13 dpo so if I was going to do a digi I would prob wait until 16/17dpo, I know Dan O was 14 dpo when she got 2-3 yesterday x
This is my frer fmu today, wet drying and dried and my ic with 2mu, so I don't think my levels will pick up 2-3 yet based on these lines x

Attachments

• 20170330_142500.jpg
    20170330_142500.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 20170330_123725.jpg
    20170330_123725.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1
I'm beyond exhausted and my boobs are so dang swollen! I have never had my bbs be swollen before, just ache. So that's different! I'm not nauseated much as of yet, little bouts here and there. Most due to smells. Why? Because apparently I have the nose of a dog!! I swear I can smell nearly anything at this point. :wacko:

I'm with you! My boobs are huge...and they were already big! I just had to order some new bras because if this is the new standard size, my old bras are not containing the ladies anymore! I have about 5 size 32 DDD's on the way. I'm only going to keep a couple since i have a feeling they will keep growing. The smell thing is also annoying. I keep getting wiffs of things but can't tell what they are from or where they are coming from and I want to smack my coworker that keeps microwaving broccoli...that didn't smell good before and now it's downright torture!

Your IC looks way darker than the frer by comparison! I'd do it when the line tests look dark enough, that's what I did! Doesn't look like it will be long :happydance:

I'm still dealing with this not feeling real. It happened so fast, almost like a looming feeling of "too good to be true". Have had a miscarriage and a few chemicals. But I'm glad I am having symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->