Anyone else just got a BFP?

Yay!!! That's awesome!!
I've done a test with FMU and I'll post on my journal and my test thread I already started. I'm super happy with the line!

My digitals should come in today as well as ICs and frer. So many test to pee on! I'll try to refrain from using too many but it's so satisfying seeing that bfp line!!

I'm tempted with a digi!!! So scared to thou, I'm mega happy with my ic line at 12dpo x

Does this progression look good?

Attachments

• IMG_0936.jpg
    IMG_0936.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 22
Looks brill, my first three were just the same!!

They look great!

It's just insane how scary early pregnancy is. Especially when you've had a loss. Even having had 3 successful pregnancies I still am over here with a super level of anxiety.

I'm trying to ignore the fact I'm pregnant, I know I should be enjoying it, but I wish I could skip straight to December if I'm honest x

Thanks everyone. The beginning of this pregnancy feels totally different to my first. I was obsessed then, testing all the time, rushing to the loo all the time to see if I was bleeding, now with a 2 year old I'm a lot busier and less time to think about it, it still hasn't hit me yet I don't think! December will be here soon enough, going by how quick this year is flying by!

Not sure what my excuse is then :haha: I have a 1 year old, a 3 year old and a 5 year old and I'm still knicker checking and testing lots :roll:

I think time will pass more quickly tho, it certainly did with number 3, even if it was tortuous! (Had awful touch and go pregnancy with him!)

Meant to ask, who's having an early scan?

I can have one in a fortnight, but I may leave it until after the easter holidays when I'll be 7w (and go on a day when I only have one kiddie to take!)

I'm still testing...I like seeing the line! I got my first faint line on Monday (10dpo) and they keep getting darker! My estimated DD would be December 9th.

I know exactly what you mean! I'm probably not going to fully believe it until I'm done with my beta HCG blood test and get the results on Monday.

I'm not even sure when I'll make a doctors appointment, and I've never been offered too many early scans. With my daughter I had to wait till 20 weeks and my last pregnancy I had a couple earlier ones because I was getting a biopsy on my cervix. I would love to see it early on, just makes it more real. 😍

I can have one in a fortnight, but I may leave it until after the easter holidays when I'll be 7w (and go on a day when I only have one kiddie to take!)

I have a genetic blood mutation called Factor V Leiden, that causes me to clot a little too easily (I've had a DVT in the past) so I'll be going in for a 6 week scan and starting on lovonox blood thinners as soon as the heartbeat is confirmed! If not heartbeat yet at 6 weeks, I'll be rescheduled right away for 7 weeks. The sooner I can get on the thinners, the less chance of MC I'll have.

I've heard of that shindle! Glad they are on the case from the start!

Silas here it's just 12w and 20w usually, I only get them early because of a previous molar pregnancy and chemo, it's just to check its a baby and not the tumour growing back. Once I'm past 1st tri, I'm back in the mainstream system lol!

Myheart, roll on 6w!!!

I probably will, had one at 8 weeks with our first and it gave me the confidence to announce to close family and friends. I'll prob have one around the same time again as any earlier and I would be worried they wouldn't see heartbeat as too early and would cause unnecessary stress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->