Anyone else lurk in the pregnancy forums?

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by daydreaming22, Nov 13, 2011.

1. daydreaming22

daydreaming22 Well-Known Member

I feel bad, but Im just wondering if anyone else does this. I had my second loss on July 4 @ 12 weeks. I was accustomed to reading all the threads and posting in 1st tri. After the mc I would still read ever day, just to see how the girls are getting on. I also moved into 2nd and 3rd tri as time went on. I really dont know why I do this!?! Anyone else continue to read in the pregnancy forums? I try not to comment because I dont want anyone to think about my loss. I should be 30+6 today and here I am, babyless and stalking 3rd tri! I dont get sad or jealous of the other girls when im on, for some reason their posts give me something to look forward to.

2. Pretty Please

Pretty Please DS and PAL

Yeah I do it all the time ! I think its messing with my head. Sometimes I look to see what it would be like in 2nd tri (as Im always saying oh this week id of been 17 weeks and next week it would be 18 etc) and then sometimes I spot peoples names that are prego when I was writing in same forum and then that makes me sad. I think its bad as well getting down to mc support need to go past 1st / 2nd tri etc and cant help yourself sometimes having a noisy !

3. Andypanda6570

Andypanda6570 3 Boys and an Angel Ava

Of course it is only natural. I lost Ava at 18 and half weeks so the 2nd trimester was once my home, it is hard :cry::cry: It will get better and we all will be right back there sooner than we think :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

4. amotherslove

amotherslove MamaToLilyLucyAndLila<3

i look sometimes at the one post that shows when i scroll past it looking for the mc and second tri loss boards.. but i don';t allow myself to peruse further.. because i am so so scared for everyone in there.. i don't have time to feel jealous.. i'm just so scared that someone else will lose their baby.. :( it's just easier for me somehow to read the mc/second tri loss and neonatal loss boards... because.. there is hurt in there.. but there is also healing.. and there is no longer anything to fear.. our worst fears have happened.. somehow this is comforting to me.. i don't know.. i can't handle the unknown.