Anyone else need to learn to go to bed when LO goes to bed lol.

yourstruly10

Reaction score
My daughter currently goes down at 9pm and sleep until 9am but I don't seem to go to bed until midnight or later. I always feel so tired during the day and today I just realized why haha. I need to go to bed when LO does. And yet here I am at 11pm still up and on BnB. Anyone else need to learn how to do this or is it just me?

Lol!!! ME!!! I'm up now too and was just thinking that Bubs has been sawing logs for three hours already. Damn smart phones - they make it too easy to have the Internet in bed ;) sometimes I'll go to bed with him and end up on m phone for a couple hours. It's not cool at all come morning time!

Lol yeah I'm laid in bed right now on my iPad haha. Way to convenient. Think I'm going to have to start leaving it somewhere else at night.

I live through my baby ap. It tells me the last time Bubs ate, was hanged etc. For some reason I need to have that info handy at all hours. Lol. I wish I had an iPad! But it's probably a good thing I don't!

I live through my baby ap. It tells me the last time Bubs ate, was hanged etc. For some reason I need to have that info handy at all hours. Lol. I wish I had an iPad! But it's probably a good thing I don't!

I have a baby app that tells me all that stuff too called baby geek. I love it. I guess I can't leave the iPad somewhere else Lol. It was a Christmas gift from DH.

Me!!! Hana is fast asleep and here I am, on my iPhone!

I have this problem. My LO is asleep and I'm up. My husband is asleep also. When I say I'm tired, he always points out that maybe I should go to bed when the baby does. But I consider this my quiet time just for myself. I don't really get that during the day, especially on weekends.

Well ladies I've been going to bed with LO since she was born so I'm always in bed by 8pm...sounds great huh? Only LO doesn't sleep well at all so it makes no bloody difference, she 5.5months now!

Um yeah I've been existing on 5 hours sleep a night despite the fact baby sleeps 8 -7 I haven't been able to sleep since he was born lol

You hang your baby?! Harsh haha!

I do it too, Daisy goes to bed at 8 and I generally don't go until after midnight. And when I do get in bed I find myself lying there waiting for her to wake up!

my son is an awful sleeper and as i have very low iron levels im always tired so i got to bed about half hour after my son so normally about 8/8:30 then i can get a few hours sleep before he wakes again. 26 years old and in bed by 8 everynight lol oh arnt i exciting lol

Me too! But I'm not going to, I'd rather enjoy my only real baby-free time of the day rather than sleep to be honest.

I have been thinking I should go to bed soon, LO has been in bed since 9.30 and its almost midnight - I'll regret it in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->