Anyone else nesting but wish they weren't :/

Mother of 4

Mom to 5 & pregnant
Reaction score
I tell you what. I had no intentions on doing anything today other than my normal picking up after the kids which is obvious or this would be declared a disaster zone :haha: But I had the kids clean their rooms other than that I did all the cleaning myself. Dusting, vacuuming, cleaning glass, sweeping, wiping surfaces down and I'm still working on laundry which we did a few loads this weekend. I've washed my bedding also today. But my body aches so bad and I just can't stop cleaning. It's nice to have a clean house don't get me wrong but not at the expense of pain. Can't wait 'til I can clean my house again with ease. It's just the little things I took for granted before hand! Anyone else cleaning but doesn't know how the hell their body is actually moving??

Me!!!! I cleaned the house top to bottom today. The older kids did their rooms though and i have hoovered poliache cleaned the bog and shower and swept and mopped the floors ect ect..... im shattered now but i love that the house is tidy. i also did washing today and spent 10 mins sniffing it whilst it was wet as it smelt sooooooo good! i have a craving for the smell of washing powder and conditioner at the moment. I have to do washing every day as i get to sniff the powder and cond until i literally feel like im going to eat it!!!!

xx

I know what you mean about the clean smell of laundry. I can't wait to crawl into bed tonight and smell my fresh blankets :haha:

I wish I WAS in the nesting mode. My house needs to be cleaned in the worst way and I have no energy/motivation what so ever to do it!!

lol that was me yesterday! hhubby said sit down relax etc. yeh right wiv a 3 year old running riot but anyways was nice thought lol.. then i went totally cleaning i pulled out all bubs clothes washed dried and put them away! cleaned walls the lot lol im only 34 weeks so its bound to get messy again by the time bubs is here but thought id make u feel a tad normal haha

I'd like to stop being so anal about cleaning. Littlest things make me want to lose my mind lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->