Anyone else not living with partner?

Emma247

Reaction score
Just thinking is there anyone else not living with their OH?
See baby's dad threw me out when I found out I was pregnant, so I moved back with parents. He's not gonna be involved at all, anyway I met my soulmate 5 months ago and were doing this together, he see's the baby as his and is just as excited!
I was just wondering if there's anyone else out there similar to me?
Paul's getting a week of when baby comes so he will be staying at my parents then but it's gonna be pretty cramped (single bed in my room!)
Then I just kinda worry about what the arrangements are going to be when he's back at work and going back home for the night and stuff and how I will cope without him as I want him to feel involved and bond with baby (even more so coz he's not the biological dad).
We're planning on moving out about march/April time next year tho so we can be a proper family then hehe x

I'm not in the same situation hun but I just wanted to say good luck with everything and glad your happy as it sounds like you went through hell when you found out you were pregnant x x

I don't live with my husband because he's on a deployment overseas, so I'm living with my parents too! It'll be the same timeframe for us roughly - he's coming here after he returns in February to stay with us for a few weeks, then we're planning to move our little family out in April or May :D Exciting times.

Aww thanks Hun :) im just lucky with the way things turned out, couldn't have dreamt it any better!

I don't live with my husband because he's on a deployment overseas, so I'm living with my parents too! It'll be the same timeframe for us roughly - he's coming here after he returns in February to stay with us for a few weeks, then we're planning to move our little family out in April or May :D Exciting times.
Aww yay exciting! Will your husband be at the birth? x

grrrr men are such pricks arent they??? :growlmad:

soooo pleased you've found mr right, i am not in your situation but i can offer some advice, as my friend was...

be careful when you have had the baby and don't force your OH to bond with the baby as you'll find your relationship changes once baby is here.
it happens to everyone even us married ones, we tend to change roles.
if you're going to breastfeed, make sure your OH is ok with it being done in the bed/bedroom as this is what caused my friend and her OH to argue lots (apparently the suckling noise used to keep him awake :shrug:).

good luck hun xxxxx

Aww yay exciting! Will your husband be at the birth? x

Nooooooooo :cry: That is the only rubbish part!!! My mum is going to be my birth partner instead, god help me :haha:

So glad you found your soulmate and everything is working out ok in the end! :]

I'm kind of the same as you, my oh doesn't finish his last year of uni until may next year and only gets a week off when lo arrives, he'll be staying over with uni & work being over an hour away he can't be here as much as we'd both like :( But come may we can move into our own place :) Congrats on everything turning out better in the end :D! x

hi although im not in the same situation as you but just wanted to say, fantastic! , so glad you've found someone special to share your life with imsure everything will work out fine for you, men can be such a dissapointment ( i know been there)! good for you to have the strength of character to get on with it all!:thumbup:

My baby father, was excited when he first found out but his fiance managed to change that, now he has no contact with me, and wont have contact with my daughter when she arrives, his family have been asking how im doing and all this. but he isnt aloud to see her, i have now found my soulmate, and he calls my baby his daughter and he is in the army and is boasting he is having a daughter at xmas... Its takes a real man to be a father, just thank him for giving you this baby, and forget about him, he is just a sperm donar, the little one real father is the one that stands by you :) <3

i am not in your exact situation ( i kicked FOB out because he was irresponsible and unfit )

although we are not together he will be a MINOR part of our childs life ,
but regardless i did move back with my parents , and i have found MR.RIGHT :happydance:

he doesnt necessarily say that the baby is his , but he seems quite content acting like it , he's come to all my doctors appointments , and he is coming to see the baby for the first time today ( @ the ultrasound )

we havent talked about moving out as he's in college and im still struggling tryna finish high school - but i think we're good where we are right now :cloud9:

Thanks for all ur kind words, support and advice!
And NicoleJOLIE- glad u found ur mister right too! Wasn't expecting to meet anyone else being pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->