Anyone else not really have an appetite?

Luxoire

Mummy to 2 gorgeous babies
Reaction score
I hardly feel hungry and when I do nothing sounds appealing...with my first all i could do was stuff my face...i remember the hunger pangs were like I was being starved.
But this one just doesn't make me want anything. ..i don't want food..It disinterest me...

anyone feel like this?

Yes me! I find it very strange as I myself couldn't get enough of food with my first 2 children. Now when it gets to lunch/ dinner time it takes me ages to decide what I want as nothing is appealing to me. Even then I find myself getting full up very quickly and only eating half the plate. Haha!!

Yes, did with my first too, but I think it's actually worse this time around. Actually lost some weight in the very beginning and didn't start gaining until 16 weeks, which can happen when people have really bad morning sickness too. I get hungry but don't feel like eating anything. When I do eat something out of desperation because I'm hungry and nauseous it doesn't taste good to me :wacko: Lately I've been getting cravings for certain things (yesterday it was waffles) and that's the only thing I want and tastes good to me.

Yes, did with my first too, but I think it's actually worse this time around. Actually lost some weight in the very beginning and didn't start gaining until 16 weeks, which can happen when people have really bad morning sickness too. I get hungry but don't feel like eating anything. When I do eat something out of desperation because I'm hungry and nauseous it doesn't taste good to me :wacko: Lately I've been getting cravings for certain things (yesterday it was waffles) and that's the only thing I want and tastes good to me.

Strange isn't it...well if you get cravings go for it hun...cos when nothing else sounds or looks appealing you have to feed that bubba some calories

Yes me! I find it very strange as I myself couldn't get enough of food with my first 2 children. Now when it gets to lunch/ dinner time it takes me ages to decide what I want as nothing is appealing to me. Even then I find myself getting full up very quickly and only eating half the plate. Haha!!

same here...i forced myself to finish*finish a plate of food yesterday 6pm as that easy my only meal of the day and needless to say I didn't get a wink of sleep...bloated feeling all night and it wasn't till 11am this morning that I thought I maybe hungry...lol

if I lose weight like this I won't complain heaven knows there's more than enough calories stored for the baby to feast on

Yep I'm the same i was with my first to when I had her I was 2 stone lighter than before I was pregnant which was not a bad thing at all I could do with that again tbh lol some days I can hardly eat anything just coz I don't wNt IT but can veru rarely finish a meal now

Yep I'm the same i was with my first to when I had her I was 2 stone lighter than before I was pregnant which was not a bad thing at all I could do with that again tbh lol some days I can hardly eat anything just coz I don't wNt IT but can veru rarely finish a meal now

I know exactly how u feel..i had 4 baby potatoes with 2 eggs this morning and 2 pears and a bunch of grapes and a handful of peanuts and I'm ready for bed

no appetite at all! & I used 2 love my food! ive lost weight & when I do manage to eat something it usually comes back up.. like 2 day I ate an orange 4 breakfast & 30 mins later was throwing up UGH it was so nasty it was burning. needless 2 say I don't think ill be eating oranges anymore. i'll crave something & then once I have it n front of my face I don't want it anymore! I can seriously barely eat which worries me! anyways.. was this a sign 4 anyone with a specific gender? im dying 2 know what im having lOl!!

Yeah I had that a bit for the first week or so, still have it a bit but seems to be starting to get better.

Im here with u ladies my god im overweight anyway and i go to slimming world thy want u to eat loads but i physically cant after i eat i feel so sick :(

but yh ladies whov had it before did u have a girl or boy?? X

Was just about to post this haha! I kind of have been brought up to finish your plate...however the last two days while eating with my mum I couldn't finish the plate and it's getting a little suspicious >< also OH wanted a takeaway last night and I just couldn't even order as anything I thought about made me feel sick lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->