anyone else not too bothered about a routine???

We have a 'routine' but it's one that just sort of happened and she just happens to do the same sorts of things at roughly the same times every day. For example every day she gets up around 8am, has bottle, breakfast, plays, gets dressed then is tired for a nap around 10am. I didn't put her into this though, it just happened as we end up doing the same thing. I don't bother about the time, some days she will get up earlier than others and so things happen at different times, except bedtime where I try to stick to 8pm if possible. So I guess we are a bit in between, we do things in the same sort of order every day, but not by the clock. If she's tired earlier than usual, she'll sleep earlier than usual for example and her naps are of varying lengths depending on how tired she is! x

I think I'd go mad without our routine!

It's nice to have structure to the day, it isn't exact to the miinute, as she sometimes sleeps late for her lunch etc, but it is pretty spot on. She set it herself to, we never tried to force a routine on her. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->