Anyone else now 37 weeks... Due jan??

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Anyone else now reaching 37 weeks?
Can't believe the time has come and we are finally classed as full term.

Yesterday I was 37 weeks and it was my last day at work.
So this morn, I've come back after dropping dd at school, had a cup of tea and mince pie and now watching dinner date!

Anyone got any early signs that things are happening?

Hi!
I hit 37 weeks on Monday, and yep pretty mental we are now full term! Woohoo! I'm due Jan 6th.. No signs yet. Went for an ECV to turn my breech LO today and its worked! Hopefully she'll stay that way.
Bring in the mince pies & cuppa's!

Due the day before me!!
Wow that's great that your LO is now head down, got my fingers crossed baby stays that way now, although I'm sure they will now.

I have no signs yet, at my last midwife appt at 36 weeks, he had moved further down from 3/5 engaged to 2/5 engaged, but I know that doesn't really mean anything.

Are you all organised for LO's arrival?

I am also due January 6th! I had an appointment yesterday, and I'm not dilated and she's not engaged at all. She is measuring very large (7 lb. 12 oz. at 36 week growth scan), so we are not sure she is going to engage at all. My doctor said yesterday that we still have made no progress by my 39 week appointment, she will schedule me for a c-section, which I'm okay with. Last night/this morning, I've been feeling like I've been having maybe BH contractions though, so maybe it will move her down. We'll see! I go back on Monday for my weekly appt. with the OB and another growth scan. (I'm being monitored due to high fluid levels.)

Yep I'm all ready to go! Just have to finish packing my bag as I'm still using stuff I'll take.
How about you guys? You all ready?

Carrie, why are the scheduling you for a c-section before your due date?

Hello :) I'm due on 6th January aswell. :) Really hoping for a vbac.

No signs as yet. Had a bleed at 35 weeks and spent 2 nights in hospital but all is okay again. Just can't wait for him to arrive now! :)

I'm due January 5th I'm 37 and 3 and I'm hiding in mothers for the last two weeks!

I am almost 37 weeks, due Jan. 11th. As of last week no dilation but I have been having increased BH and period types pains that woke me up early this morning but have since stopped. I am not organized yet and need to get a lot of things done yet so I am hoping I don't go before 38 weeks.

No signs as yet. Had a bleed at 35 weeks and spent 2 nights in hospital but all is okay again. Just can't wait for him to arrive now! :)

I'm hoping for vbac too!

Glad you're ok after the bleed.

I'm 38 weeks as I'm due January 01st! As of Monday, I'm 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Nothing really happening over here except lower back pain and some pelvic pain that comes & goes! I'm beyond ready for this little girl to be here!

Due 12th but have section booked for the 6th. Other than wanting this Christmas to be lovely for my daughter, I'm so ready for this baby to come! We were doing really well all the way through up to about a week ago when the aches and pains have all got to me.

There are lots of us due within days of each other!

I'm in 2 minds as to whether I'm ready or not, I'm uncomfortable so I am, but the labour and having a newborn is making me a bit nervous!

So when's everyone's next appointment?
I'm next seeing the midwife on Monday 23rd, we don't have internals in the uk though so will only know how engaged he is really.

Nice to chat with ladies who are at the same stage, especially as we get nearer.

Glad all is ok for you and your LO :hugs:

This was posted somewhere here a while back, but no that I am closer I decided to seek it out so I could obsess even more than I already am. I thought maybe some of you other ladies would like to check this out too. :D

After looking at my stats I REALLY think I need to get the nursery organized today because I am just asking for trouble if I keep slacking. Also, DH is not allowed to know this exists because he is already convinced we should not travel 1 hour for Christmas at my sisters because it's too risky I will go into labor and if he has hard numbers to throw at me I will never hear the end of it. We are going, even if I have to give birth in her bathtub! Even though she already told me that is not allowed. :haha:

https://spacefem.com/pregnant/due.php?use=EDD&m=1&d=1&y=14

There are lots of us due within days of each other!

I'm in 2 minds as to whether I'm ready or not, I'm uncomfortable so I am, but the labour and having a newborn is making me a bit nervous!

So when's everyone's next appointment?
I'm next seeing the midwife on Monday 23rd, we don't have internals in the uk though so will only know how engaged he is really.

Nice to chat with ladies who are at the same stage, especially as we get nearer.

:haha: I was so uncomfortable the other night, I don't even CARE! :haha: I'm ready to evict the LO and see/hold her. I have an NST scheduled for Christmas Eve :dohh: My doctor's office is closed for the whole week of Christmas, so it's going to be at the hospital. After that, it's December 30th. & I agree! It's nice to know there are others just as anxious as me for their LO's!

This was posted somewhere here a while back, but no that I am closer I decided to seek it out so I could obsess even more than I already am. I thought maybe some of you other ladies would like to check this out too. :D

After looking at my stats I REALLY think I need to get the nursery organized today because I am just asking for trouble if I keep slacking. Also, DH is not allowed to know this exists because he is already convinced we should not travel 1 hour for Christmas at my sisters because it's too risky I will go into labor and if he has hard numbers to throw at me I will never hear the end of it. We are going, even if I have to give birth in her bathtub! Even though she already told me that is not allowed. :haha:

https://spacefem.com/pregnant/due.php?use=EDD&m=1&d=1&y=14

:haha: Oh, gotta love our OH's! I was trying to get OH to DTD with me, and he refuses! :growlmad: He knows I'm 1 cm dilated, and he's sooo convinced I'm going to go into labor if we DTD. This website tells me I only have 6% chance of going into labor the next 7 days.: I don't know if the website is a blessing, or if it just irritated me more as to saying ill most likely have to be induced! :rofl: Also tictoc, can you imagine your OH's face if you DID go into labor and birthed your baby in the bathtub?! Priceless! Lol!

I've an consultant appointment on Friday,
Hoping for vbac I've been goin yoga, and hypno birthing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"