Anyone else now 37 weeks... Due jan??

Yes of course ladies the more the merrier, all due within days of each other!

George, this my second too so I'm also wanting to have a fairly normal Christmas for the sake of my daughter. My midwife only tells me his position and how engaged he is, no internals or anything. Does yours not tell you anything?

My midwife really doesn't say much, not in a rude way but they just don't seem to check as much as others do, she said that baby was in a good position last time and that it was head down but that's pretty much it. The one time she did say more she sent me to hospital to get monitored as she thought there was a problem with the baby's heartbeat so now I'm taking no news as good news but it would still be nice to know more.

My oh is desperate for baby to come before Christmas but now I'd be so sad if my little boys Christmas was spoilt!

Yeh sometimes they just tell you what you need to know.
My OH is the same, he asks me everyday if I'm having any contractions lol.

Do you think your LO will stay in over Christmas and New Year?

Hey all! Can I join in too?!
I'm 37 weeks and due January 8th - similar to everyone here!
Today I thought I saw my mucus plug so I called the doctor. As I was on the phone with her I felt something wet in my underwear (I thought discharge) I went to check and my underwear and pants were totally wet!! She said I needed to go to L&D right away. So off we went......an hour later we were back at home, it wasn't the water breaking. I guess I peed myself, shoot!! So embarrassing :)
I was so sad it wasn't it, I am so ready to meet my baby. But I guess waiting a few more weeks won't kill me!
I hope its SUPER obvious when I go into real actual labor!!

Can I join please ladies? I'm due jan 8th with my second, two more days at work for me and I can't wait. I'm just hoping I can get through Christmas for my son's sake.

I'm very jealous of all you ladies who know so much about how your progressing, my midwife appointments don't say anything like that and my next one is actually with my doctor on Christmas Eve and I know he won't say much either

:wave:

My OH was so excited to here I was 1 cm dilated. I didn't have the heart to tell him it doesn't mean diddly :dohh:. I'm REALLY hoping she comes before New Years! I'm SO ready to meet my daughter !

I had an ultrasound and follow up appointment today, baby still head down and looking good :)

Hey ladies im also due 6th jan. Is everyone organised for christmas and baby arriving?

Xxx.

Ha ha men do make me laugh some times! I've not had any signs that baby will come early and it keeps moving from being low down to quite high up which I know second babies can do but I'm hoping that's a good sign. How about you and your lo?

I'm 37 weeks today (my ticker shows tomorrow, I plugged in the wrong date and haven't bothered changing it) and I'm beyond ready to meet this little one. I'm an emotional wreck.. I feel awful for my poor husband having to deal with me. Baby's head is engaged and cervix is soft but no dilation yet.

Hey. Im 37 weeks on friday. It was my last day at work today. So happy to leave, im so achey all the time. Last midwife appointment last week she was starting to engage, 1/5 or 5/5 whichever is the least I always get mixed up. I am also have a lot of braxton hicks. This last hour theve been coming every couple of mins and do actually hurt a little. Pretty sure they are only braxtons tho as only last about 30 sseconds. It has made me think I best get my butt in gear an pack my hospital bag though as still not started it yet!

I will be 37 weeks Friday. I can't believe how fast this last trimester has gone. Went in for my GBS test today and my OB checked me. No dilation or thinning at all. Which I guess is ok as I have to have a c-section anyway. My due date isn't until Jan 10th, but my section is scheduled for the 3rd. Ready to meet my baby girl.

Im 37 weeks tomorrow aswell :)

:hi::hi::hi: Ladies

Hope you dont mind me Joining. I will be 37 weeks tomorrow Due 10th of January. I have GD and booked to be induced on my due date if she hasnt arrived by then :)

:hi::hi::hi: Ladies

Hope you dont mind me Joining. I will be 37 weeks tomorrow Due 10th of January. I have GD and booked to be induced on my due date if she hasnt arrived by then :)

Hi everyone. I too am a Jan 10th due date wrightywales. Got a review appt on the 9th Jan if baby doesn't make an appearance. Hope it stays put til after xmas as I have a 2.5 LG and want her to enjoy Xmas. And I need to avoid my nieces 3rd birthday on 30 Dec lol x

Hi everyone, I'm 38 weeks and my due date is 3 January. I really thought the baby would be here by now as my first was born at 37+1. I'm having loads of braxton hicks and the head is apparently 3/5 engaged but no other signs of labour yet. Good luck to you all!

I am also due Jan 3rd having a C-section on the 3rd due to breech baby. I hope he comes a little early though even if it is an emergecy section. I want to at least experience some sort of labor.

Glad your ultrasound and appointment well hakuna.

Hello ladies who have recently posted, congrats on reaching 37 weeks.

I'm thinking LO may come slightly early but only by a few days, so I'm still thinking he is going to be a jan baby.

I'm feeling pretty ok at the min srrme, how about you. I definitely more 'pregnant' than i did with my dd though and my bump is also bigger!

I really don't want my lo to turn up before my planned section on the 2nd as want to get through Christmas and a few days gap before her birthday, it was my eldests birthday on the 16th December so we already have such a busy month. I must be one of the only ones willing labour not to start!

I need at least another week to be ready so I don't want anything to start too soon either. But I have contractions and period pains all the time and they hurt and I think she dropped because I have so much pressure down below and it feels like my butt is on crooked all of a sudden. :dohh:

I'm due 15th Jan so not quite 37 weeks, but getting there!

Had some pain in the hips/pelvis last week - is it possible for a baby to engage and then pop back up again?

I had my consultant appointment today and he tried to give a sweep. It wasnt favorable so he stopped.
And now I'm really achey and sore when I walk anyone else have this?

I really don't want my lo to turn up before my planned section on the 2nd as want to get through Christmas and a few days gap before her birthday, it was my eldests birthday on the 16th December so we already have such a busy month. I must be one of the only ones willing labour not to start!

I'm fully with you not wanting labour to start! Both me and my husband have Christmas birthdays and I really don't like it so I can't believe we timed this baby with the same possibility! My due date is jan 8th and if I can get to then I'll be happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->