Anyone else now 37 weeks... Due jan??

Wait Claudinator is this your first? I meant vaginal birth after c-section.

I'm due 4th January so 37+4.

Had a midwife appointment today, all looking good and 3/5 engaged (2/5 palpable), next appointment is on 27th Dec. Really hoping he's a bit early, I'm done with being pregnant!!

Ergh I all of a sudden feel really ill tonight. Sat down to eat lasagne i'd made then went really dizzy, lightheaded and felt sick. Went to the bathroom and was really sick :(

I couldn't eat my dinner and I still feel dizzy and sick and I look really flushed.
I've just had to come to bed.

I'm due on 9th Jan but having planned section on 2nd Jan after 2 emergency sections (2nd one failed vbac attempt) with my first 2 children

I'm due in January, but I am not quite 37 weeks yet (I wish I was!). :)

I am going to attempt a VBAC! :D

Hope your planned section goes well and is a good experience for you caz.

Srrme your really close now!! These last few days will fly by. I see this is the most pregnant you have been!

I will be 37 weeks Friday. I can't believe how fast this last trimester has gone. Went in for my GBS test today and my OB checked me. No dilation or thinning at all. Which I guess is ok as I have to have a c-section anyway. My due date isn't until Jan 10th, but my section is scheduled for the 3rd. Ready to meet my baby girl.

Hey. Im 37 weeks on friday. It was my last day at work today. So happy to leave, im so achey all the time. Last midwife appointment last week she was starting to engage, 1/5 or 5/5 whichever is the least I always get mixed up. I am also have a lot of braxton hicks. This last hour theve been coming every couple of mins and do actually hurt a little. Pretty sure they are only braxtons tho as only last about 30 sseconds. It has made me think I best get my butt in gear an pack my hospital bag though as still not started it yet!

Hello :) I'm due on 6th January aswell. :) Really hoping for a vbac.

No signs as yet. Had a bleed at 35 weeks and spent 2 nights in hospital but all is okay again. Just can't wait for him to arrive now! :)

I'm hoping for vbac too!

Glad you're ok after the bleed.

Thank you 😊 What led to your first section? My DS was back to back and I only got to 7/8cm. Hoping because my body has been through labour that I will be in with a good chance of a successful vbac, so nervous though!

There are lots of us due within days of each other!

I'm in 2 minds as to whether I'm ready or not, I'm uncomfortable so I am, but the labour and having a newborn is making me a bit nervous!

So when's everyone's next appointment?
I'm next seeing the midwife on Monday 23rd, we don't have internals in the uk though so will only know how engaged he is really.

Nice to chat with ladies who are at the same stage, especially as we get nearer.

I've got a consultant appointment on Monday 23rd. I'm just getting so impatient now I've got to 37 weeks and just want him here. DS1 was 9 days late though so not getting my hopes up that his brother will arrive any time soon! Will be booked in for a section if I go too far over my due date though as they won't induce me.

Hello :) I'm due on 6th January aswell. :) Really hoping for a vbac.

No signs as yet. Had a bleed at 35 weeks and spent 2 nights in hospital but all is okay again. Just can't wait for him to arrive now! :)

I'm hoping for vbac too!

Glad you're ok after the bleed.

Thank you 😊 What led to your first section? My DS was back to back and I only got to 7/8cm. Hoping because my body has been through labour that I will be in with a good chance of a successful vbac, so nervous though!

:wave:

I've never even been in labor. Ariana was breech so I had a c-section at 39+2. In a way it's like having my first because I have no idea what to expect.

I've heard that your body remembers previous labor and that it goes faster the second time - hope this is the case for you! :dust:

They also won't induce me Butterfly, just augment if I go into labor on my own.

Srrme your really close now!! These last few days will fly by. I see this is the most pregnant you have been!

It is! I was so relieved to hit 36 weeks! Now all I want is to make it to 37 weeks! I hope by that time my baby won't need any NICU time if he decides to make an early appearance. :)

Hey all! Can I join in too?!
I'm 37 weeks and due January 8th - similar to everyone here!
Today I thought I saw my mucus plug so I called the doctor. As I was on the phone with her I felt something wet in my underwear (I thought discharge) I went to check and my underwear and pants were totally wet!! She said I needed to go to L&D right away. So off we went......an hour later we were back at home, it wasn't the water breaking. I guess I peed myself, shoot!! So embarrassing :)
I was so sad it wasn't it, I am so ready to meet my baby. But I guess waiting a few more weeks won't kill me!
I hope its SUPER obvious when I go into real actual labor!!

Can I join please ladies? I'm due jan 8th with my second, two more days at work for me and I can't wait. I'm just hoping I can get through Christmas for my son's sake.

I'm very jealous of all you ladies who know so much about how your progressing, my midwife appointments don't say anything like that and my next one is actually with my doctor on Christmas Eve and I know he won't say much either

It is! I was so relieved to hit 36 weeks! Now all I want is to make it to 37 weeks! I hope by that time my baby won't need any NICU time if he decides to make an early appearance. :)

Wow you've done great to make it this far then, must be such a relief!
I think your LO would do great if born soon though, your so close to 'full term'

Yes of course ladies the more the merrier, all due within days of each other!

Lol Liz I would definitely make a start on your hospital bag! The only thing I need to add now is comfy clothes, and things I can't pack as I'm using, like phone charger etc. also I've noticed my braxton hicks are getting a lot stronger and more regular.

Oh wow Rachel, bet you thought something was happening! Hopefully your LO only keeps you waiting a few more weeks.

George, this my second too so I'm also wanting to have a fairly normal Christmas for the sake of my daughter. My midwife only tells me his position and how engaged he is, no internals or anything. Does yours not tell you anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->