Anyone else NTNP after a loss?

Hopefulagain

Reaction score
I had my 6 week postpartum appointment yesterday after delivering and losing our daughter at 21 weeks. :cry: We have been encouraged by our doctor to try for another immediately as I am 36 yrs. old and they can find no reason as to why my body went into early labor. I did not have an infection, our daughter was completely healthy (she lived for 2 hours after birth) and everything looks to be normal.

We would still very much like to have another baby, and sibling for our 7 yr. old daughter, but are still very much grieving the loss of Zoi. We have decided to not try, since that has only stressed us out in the past with no results, but not prevent. When and if it happens then it happens....I really hope it happens, but I feel that my heart still has quite a bit more healing to do yet. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Hi hun
So sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:
I am in a similar situation. I'm currently WTT, but soon to be not trying, not preventing. I suffered a loss last April. I lost my 3 1/2 month old daughter to SIDS. :cry: I've been waiting to try since a month after I lost Seraphina. I wish you all the best, hun. :hugs:

I am so very sorry for your loss of Seraphina, which is a very beautiful name by the way. I hope that God sends you a very special baby blessing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->