Anyone else obsessed with retesting just to see two lines again!

taylorttc

Reaction score
I just can't stop :kiss:

Top test was taken about 5 days ago.
Bottom test taken this evening!

I love two lines!

Anyone else ?

Attachments

• IMG_0898.jpg
    IMG_0898.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 29
Yep !! I did this with my daughter and i'm doing it again now. Tests have almost ran out now so I will have to stop soon haha

yup! test at least once a week! finally stopped at about 5 months with my first :haha:

I tested until 15 DPO and then stopped because I ran out of tests and felt silly buying more. Lol.

I did another digi Monday, still saying 3+ weeks (3rd week running) still got a couple of other tests left.

Yes!!! I am fighting the urge to continue because OH is not too thrilled with the amount of tests he has had to buy these past few days lol

So glad I'm not the only one :haha:

It's so exciting I love watching the lines get darker!

These 7 and half months with be so long! Hope everyone has amazing pregnancies

Yes!! Can't believe how many people have responded to this. I did exactly this for at least a week after my BFP. Digis too. I already worked out that with the money I've spent on tests, I could've paid for a private scan.
My advantage card points are feeling flush now, though.

For all you addicts I bought a pack of cheap strips in savers, 3 for £1! X

I was testing daily with internet cheapies until I was about 8 weeks along when the lines started getting fainter, which freaked me out a lot, but is apparently normal.
I even tested my saliva at one point which actually came out with a faint positive.
It can be reassuring and fun, and it's nice to 're-live' the moment of that first BFP :haha: It can be a bit stessful, though, if the lines are fainter than expected.

I think it can get a bit worrying if lines are different; you've got many variables - strength of pee, tests may vary, then you start getting the hook effect.

I kinda want to take weekly tests just to make sure I'm still pregnant cuz I've hardly had any symptoms and I'm so scared of miscarrying.

I took tests up until I was 6 weeks along so you aren't alone!

Prettyinink, unfortunately at 10 weeks along a pregnancy test really won't tell you anything if you were miscarrying since the hormones stay in you for so long. My last miscarriage I was 6 weeks along and I had a positive pregnancy test still even a full week after physically passing the baby. Odds are by 10 weeks you are 99% safe with a healthy baby :) I understand the urge, though!

Prettyinink, unfortunately at 10 weeks along a pregnancy test really won't tell you anything if you were miscarrying since the hormones stay in you for so long. My last miscarriage I was 6 weeks along and I had a positive pregnancy test still even a full week after physically passing the baby. Odds are by 10 weeks you are 99% safe with a healthy baby :) I understand the urge, though!

Damn, that sucks about the lingering hormones, but the 99% reassuring. I wish I could use an at-home doppler to at least hear a heartbeat, but I don't think I'm far enough along yet. And I hear they're pretty hit and miss.

Damn, that sucks about the lingering hormones, but the 99% reassuring. I wish I could use an at-home doppler to at least hear a heartbeat, but I don't think I'm far enough along yet. And I hear they're pretty hit and miss.

I heart my DS at 8+4 first pregnancy. It was my life line. I took hours to find him. But once it did. I checked in whenever I felt anxiety. Give it a go

Yes!!! I am fighting the urge to continue because OH is not too thrilled with the amount of tests he has had to buy these past few days lol

Yeeeaah, with my daughter my husband finally said that I needed to stop buying pregnancy tests. I must have taken at least 20 tests in a span of two weeks.

This time I am much better. :D

I've just got my pregnant 1-2 weeks on my digital test. I've run out of all other tests only one more digital. Is it bad to order more cheapies? Haha xx

With my son I tested 14 times! I even made my husband POAS to be sure they weren't faulty! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->