Anyone else obsessed with retesting just to see two lines again!

I took tests up until I was 6 weeks along so you aren't alone!

Prettyinink, unfortunately at 10 weeks along a pregnancy test really won't tell you anything if you were miscarrying since the hormones stay in you for so long. My last miscarriage I was 6 weeks along and I had a positive pregnancy test still even a full week after physically passing the baby. Odds are by 10 weeks you are 99% safe with a healthy baby :) I understand the urge, though!

Damn, that sucks about the lingering hormones, but the 99% reassuring. I wish I could use an at-home doppler to at least hear a heartbeat, but I don't think I'm far enough along yet. And I hear they're pretty hit and miss.

I heart my DS at 8+4 first pregnancy. It was my life line. I took hours to find him. But once it did. I checked in whenever I felt anxiety. Give it a go

Which doppler brand did you use?

Every pregnancy has had me obsessed with testing! I buy internet cheapies, so usually have a fair few spare ones laying around (buy in packs of 20). I always make sure to use up every last one of them when pregnant, and try my hardest not to buy any more once they're gone. It's so tempting to just keep doing it and watch the line get darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->