Anyone else Oing today Jan 30th?

WannabemomV

Reaction score
I received my positive on my OPK yesterday, making me O today (Jan 30th).. Just wondering if anyone else is Oing today and would like to Join me in this TWW together?

Hi!

I think I am O'ing today. I got a positive indication on a OPK and it would fit with my cycle. Its my first time tracking it so I'm really not sure how it all works. AF is due 14th Feb so I'm pretty certain I'm in my TWW now.

We DTD this morning and for some reason I am putting off going for my usual long Sunday run. I am worried it might affect my chances of it all working. I am 38 so need to get moving on this baby making and don't want to risk anything.

Do you think you did enough this cycle? How do you feel today? x

yes im here i got a postive opk yesturday and today :) im dreading the TWW i always pee on way too many sticks! DH did pick me up 2 digitals though :)FX

I am feeling Great this cycle. We have been TTC#1 since July. I am beyond ready for it to Finally stick.. We used Pre-seed this cycle and I also took Robitussin. I also have been orgasming After my DH.. I thought I was going to O tomorrow so I am glad I took my OPK.. We Dtd last night (after a 2 day wait) and again this am. I plan on jumping my poor DH again tonight before bed..
My AF is due around the 12-14th.. Maybe we can have a BFP for V-day!

Valentines BFP's for all of us would be great!

I just used the OPK again this evening and it says there is no surge. I've been testing in the mornings with FMU and got the positive today so we DTD. I've been restless all day wondering about things and just went and did the test again and it was negative. Now I'm wondering if thats normal and there is only one detectable surge? Should we DTD again tonight or tomorrow morning just to be sure? I drive myself mad with all this wondering and worrying! I'll be gutted if i've missed it but if the first positive I got was this morning and we DtD should I be in with a shout?

I really hope you get your BFP this cycle - it sounds like you deserve it! I'm rooting for you!

How long have you been TTC? If you got your positive this morning you most likely will O 12-36 hours After the +. I don't know why it would be negative in the same day?! I would DTD again tomorrow For sure, since that is mostly likely the day you really O. I normally DTD too much.. This cycle we held off for the couple of days before I thought I was going to O. Luckily my timing worked out. We will DTD again tonight and again tomorrow night to make sure... I also have an appointment with my OBGYN tomorrow, just to talk to him and see if he can explain why we're not pregnant yet!!!

Thank you - good luck with your appointment tomorrow - here's hoping you'll get every explanation you need in a couple of weeks with a BFP!

We've only been properly trying for a few months although we've been NTNP for the last year so I'm a bit worried. I think the biggest issue has been not DTD enough so we're back on it - and we're both exhausted! He's just gone to bed before me so I need to go and stop him from falling asleep!

I am feeling Great this cycle. We have been TTC#1 since July. I am beyond ready for it to Finally stick.. We used Pre-seed this cycle and I also took Robitussin. I also have been orgasming After my DH.. I thought I was going to O tomorrow so I am glad I took my OPK.. We Dtd last night (after a 2 day wait) and again this am. I plan on jumping my poor DH again tonight before bed..

I have been ttc#1 since July as well! This is also our first cycle of using pre-seed. I just got my positive OPK today:happydance:, and I am so excited because it is day 38 of my cycle:nope: I really hope that this is it because the idea of possibly (my cycles are very irregular) waiting over a month to O again is the worst. How long are your cycles? I am at least glad that I always do O and that I have a 14 day luteal phase! Babydust to us all this month!! :dust:

I have been ttc#1 since July as well! This is also our first cycle of using pre-seed. I just got my positive OPK today:happydance:, and I am so excited because it is day 38 of my cycle:nope: I really hope that this is it because the idea of possibly (my cycles are very irregular) waiting over a month to O again is the worst. How long are your cycles? I am at least glad that I always do O and that I have a 14 day luteal phase! Babydust to us all this month!! :dust:

My cycles are normally around 26-27 days.. So I am thinking of testing on the 12th?? If I can hold off till then. I just had my OB-GYN appointment to talk to him regarding why I am not pregnant yet. It was a Horrible experience. Basically they won't even Look at me until 2 Years of Trying. Not 1 Year... I put my rant up on TTC board....

Just checking to see how everyone is feeling?? I feel better this cycle than I have any other TWW.. Normally I am so sick and sore...

This is the day I o'd :hugs: hope we both get our bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->