anyone else on cd18?

reganb

Reaction score
hi all
cd1 was on the 7th august (I have a 28-30 day cycle) and im pretty sure ovulation was 21st and 22nd , I had eggy discharge and sharp pains at overies I no my body pretty well so I can fell it every month...... me and hubby bd on the 18/20/22..... im expecting af around 4th-6th sept..... anyone else the same cycle dates as me????
how often do you all bd? I got pregnant VERY quick with my other 2 pregnancies and just bd once or twice when I had the tell tale signs and got pregnant straight away (extremely fortunate I know)

I'm quite similar to you actually, last AF was 7th august, I usually have a 28-30 day cycle but for some reason I ovulated a lot earlier then usual, I got my peak on cd11!

I have one LO and we didn't know anything about opks or the fertile window, we just tried and it worked quickly but I'm not having much luck this time :(

how long have you been trying? im not 'trying' if im honest it just sort of happened..... I hadn't been taking my pill due to anti biotics (long story) and said to hubby 'we need to be careful until af comes then I can start my pill again' and he said never worry about it or the pill so we both know that anything can happen ;) we want another child but just didn't plan when...... I know my body and ov signs very well so that's how I no my dates so im just sort of here in the tww ......
hope you get some good news this month, when are u gnna test?

Well I got ONE depo shot back in November 2012 and regretted it so decided to wait for AF which arrived 9 months later in august, we were ntnp but once AF became regular from January this year we began ttc from Feb onwards! So as you can see that is quite some time.

In that whole time I had one bfp in April but miscarried :(

I will not be testing unless AF is late this cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->