anyone else on the 2wk wait

harley9671

Reaction score
hi all. The 2 week wait is here again for the 7th time..Dont know how im feeling. Excited or dread..Think if i dont get my:bfp:this month a trip to the doctors is in order but am terrified hes going to give me bad news...Due to test on 18th july. Anyone else due to test the same time..

hi all. The 2 week wait is here again for the 7th time..Dont know how im feeling. Excited or dread..Think if i dont get my:bfp:this month a trip to the doctors is in order but am terrified hes going to give me bad news...Due to test on 18th july. Anyone else due to test the same time..

Hi Harley,

I'm in the 2nd half of the TWW and am chillin' man! C'mon you can do this, just keep calm, no symptom spotting (the road to madness!) and no panicking either.

I went to see my Dr before Xmas about something else and she actually asked me what was I doing about TTC! I said well I'm dabbling, didn't want to go overboard in case she laughed at me (see we all have these insecurities about our age!) I couldn't have been more wrong, she was fine and understood completely. She ran the usual blood tests immediately to make sure I appeared in working order and said if I wasn't preg by the summer then to go back for further stuff. I hope your Dr will be the same and if they're not then try and find one within your practice that will be more receptive.

Good luck hun:flower:

Ok now no symptom spotting as Jax and I don't allow it :ban: It really is the road to madness!

If you're doctor does dismiss you then find another who will take you seriously. Yes as we get older our fertility can decline but it's not as bad as the media make out. Your eggs and hormones don't suddenly wake up on you 35th or 40th birthday and go "enough not going to work now"

And I find fear of the unknown is always worse than dealing with facts.

Hoping that when you see your doctor and have tests all comes back as normal but if there are issues then at least you know and can form a plan on how to get your BFP allowing for these issues :hugs:

Ok now no symptom spotting as Jax and I don't allow it :ban: It really is the road to madness!:

We'll sit you on the naughty step if you do!!!:trouble:

If you're doctor does dismiss you then find another who will take you seriously. Yes as we get older our fertility can decline but it's not as bad as the media make out. Your eggs and hormones don't suddenly wake up on you 35th or 40th birthday and go "enough not going to work now"

And I find fear of the unknown is always worse than dealing with facts.

Hoping that when you see your doctor and have tests all comes back as normal but if there are issues then at least you know and can form a plan on how to get your BFP allowing for these issues :hugs:

There speaks the voice of love and experience.....you always put things so well Macwooly:flower:xXx

Herby - so sorry to sabotage your thread but I'm just so excited that my split post worked!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Okay, so little things please little minds - enuf said:haha:x

ok promise i wont symptom spot any more.Beat me if i do..Has anyone heard of the supplement DHEA. has anyone tried it. apparently it has great reviews for women ttc at our age. supposed to promote egg quality...Im that desperate (and totally have no faith in my gp)thgat i have ordered DHEA and clomid of the internet..But whether i take them or not is a different matter.But get so desperate at times would try anything..I know I know clomid should be used under supervision but when the dreaded witch shows every month i just browse the net looking for a miracle...I already have a son but my OH hasnt got any so hopefully that will make a difference if i have to go to GP..

ok promise i wont symptom spot any more.Beat me if i do..Has anyone heard of the supplement DHEA. has anyone tried it. apparently it has great reviews for women ttc at our age. supposed to promote egg quality...Im that desperate (and totally have no faith in my gp)thgat i have ordered DHEA and clomid of the internet..But whether i take them or not is a different matter.But get so desperate at times would try anything..I know I know clomid should be used under supervision but when the dreaded witch shows every month i just browse the net looking for a miracle...I already have a son but my OH hasnt got any so hopefully that will make a difference if i have to go to GP..

Hi Harley- I ma glad to see that you are going to let the SS bug pass you by; it will get you nowhere! I know it is frustrating, but as a former Clomid girl, I just want to caution you about taking it without monitoring. Of course you may do whatever feels comfortable for you, but you stand the chance of making matters worse if you don't need the meds or they are not used correctly. :hugs:

Feel free to ask any questions you have though.

Herby - Dach is right go careful if you're going to use these unsubscribed and without good advice as they may cause you more problems than you had before.... Be brave and go and see your Dr, 99.9% of us have gone thinking the worst and have been totally cheered on by the responses we've had. You say that you have no faith in your Dr does that mean that you have spoken to him/her about TTC before?:flower:x

Welcome harley 9671!

I'm not wanting to piss on your parade in way shape or form but I would not take any drug bought off the internet, as you can't be sure of the provenance, it might not be the stated strength and you could end up doing more harm than good.

If the doctor is not helping you I second Macwooly and say find a new doctor.

Sorry matey, but it's not worth the risk, you really don't know what is in these pills

thanks all...i bought them after feeling desperate after the :witch:: appeared again last cycle..dont worry i,l go to the GP and see what they have to say..
:dust:to you all and heres hoping we all have our :bfp:2012 xx

I'm there too...and been spotting which is totally new...nothing major but yesterday when I wiped it was pinkish (reminded me of when I went into labor with my daughter) and then the EWCM was tinged...same today...no not implantation as I just ovulated like 2 days ago LOL

It's pretty sad that just had to go check the calendar on FF to see what DPO I was :blush: Been trying to brush it all off & not think about it...........that was until I found out my pregnant SIL will be arriving at my inlaws house tomorrow.

I will be hearing all about her pregnancy.......yep, I'm a bummer I know :(

It's pretty sad that just had to go check the calendar on FF to see what DPO I was :blush: Been trying to brush it all off & not think about it...........that was until I found out my pregnant SIL will be arriving at my inlaws house tomorrow.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs:
Never a bummer!

Hey all, I'm in as well - at 3dpo today. Also determined not to SS this cycle! Sooooo hard though... I have become so much more aware of every twinge in my body since ttc...

Best of luck to all, FX xxxxxx

I'm 6DPO after a MC. I am 36, will be 37 in Dec. I MC 06/12 and was SHOCKED to hae a + digital OPK on 06/29, as of 06/22 my HCG was confirmed via blood to be 0 so we will see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->