Anyone else paranoid of something going wrong?

Jessicax5

3DD+1DS <3
Reaction score
Is anyone else paranoid that something will go wrong the last few weeks of pregnancy? It seems like I think about this every day and it is really starting to bother me.... I just want these last few weeks to fly by so I can hold my little one in my arms... Anybody else feel like this?

I've been paranoid like this the whole way through pregnancy. I'm sure The further along I get the more I worry. I just want him here safe and sound x

I believe every pregnant woman feels that way.... Even after birth we will worry.

oh every flipping day i worry about it wondering if somethings already gone wrong and i dont know or something will go wrong i never had these worries in my first pregnancy i was strangely oblivious then i wish i still was!

Yea I worry 24/7. This is my 1st baby after 2 miscarriages and I just want him here. Even then I will still worry because he will have surgery at 3 and 6 months :-( xx

I worry all the time, and I think I worry more and more the further along we've gone x

I didnt worry with my first, think i was just to unaware of what was going on i just blissfully went through with things until my son was here. This time round, nearly four years on, i'm completly different. I worry all the time and think somethings is going to go wrong towards the end. I think its because im more aware of things that could happen this time as i know a number of ladies that have lost their babies late on etc in the past year or two. I didnt think of this last time at all because i didnt think it happened. I just thought people wanted a baby, got pregnant, and alone it came 9 months later ......oh how nieve of me!

YUP!!! All the way!! So paranoid that I haven't even bought anything - worried about jinxing it etc. I need someone to tell me to calm down and not to be OTT!!

me too. All the time i worry. It dont get anyless when they are hear either. Just different worrys

I'm so paranoid all the time! Everything is going so well (knock on wood) that I have a feeling that something has to go wrong sooner or later! I sincerely hope not though and wish we all have very happy endings to our pregnancies! I don't think we'll ever stop worrying about our babies though, even when they're grown up!

The worry is there but I try not to let it rule any decisions I make

I have been thinking this just lately.. i think its cuz we have waited so long and pregnancy is surely a long road.. a road that seems like its never going to end! thought i was the only one who thought like this, glad im not the only one.. i cant even look in my babys cupboard incase something goes wrong in the meantime

With me I think my paranoia and the fact that I won't buy anything is worse coz I am a type 1 diabetic and you read horrible stories about misscarriage, or fetal anomolies or still births. I'm just grateful I've come this far as I never thought I would!!

Yes, I am a total worrier. I didn't expect to feel like this and I am angry with myself for it as to a certain extent it has spolied my pregnancy. I haven't really enjoyed it I have just been willing time to move on so that I can have the baby. I know I will worry once he or she is here but I feel we will have more control once we aren't relying on our bodies only. Totally natural I guess but I wish I could be more carefree!

I'm secretly a bit paranoid about the baby having genetic defects, that's my biggest fear. The body looked perfect on the ultrasound, and the whole pregnancy is going well, but for some reason I'm a bit afraid of a nasty surprise when the baby comes out. I've absolutely no reason to think this... weird isn't it? :wacko:

I'm worried too! I worry most days but try my hardest to think positive thoughts. Time is flying by now, and I have no more scans, just regular checkups with my midwife.

I'm paranoid that she's not moving as much as she should, or that she's not growing enough as my bumps not that big, but my fundal height has been measuring perfect everytime?

I guess it's our mummy instincts kicking in, and for us who have suffered a loss in the past, it tends to take away all the innocence of what should be the most amazing thing we ever go through. I hope we all make it to the end with no problems, and get to enjoy our lovely little ones for the rest of our lives. xx

i keep getting all worried, ive only got like 2 weeks to go but i keep putting off washing clothes and taking tags off and buying the last few things for baby as im terrified hes never gunna get a chance to wear them which is silly i know
but cant get the feeling out my head :(

i am VERY paranoid, i think this everyday, further along i get the worse i am getting aswell.

have been bad all the way through worrying, but i thought it would get better further along i get but it isnt.

just cant wait til my lil lady is here safe and sound.

i sometimes wonder if i hadnt had the m/c if i wouldnt have been so bad, but i think i prob still would have been.

I am the same. I had a friend who lost a baby at 39 weeks and the nearer I get to the end, the more and more it plays on my mind. I also worry a lot that there will be something wrong when the baby is born that has not been picked up on the scan. Sometimes I even find myself worrying that I will die in childbirth for some reason! I have always been a worrier but I think I am worse this time round than i was with my first pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->