Anyone else paranoid of something going wrong?

Ive been paranoid about the whole pregnancy and just want it over and done with. First of all it was miscarriage and now its still birth whats made it worse is two of my friends have just lost there babies one at 12 weeks the other at 38! I didnt want to do his nursery till after he was born incase he doesnt make it but my OH said i cant think like that so his room is being decorated at the moment. Just want him out and in my arms.

Yes it is so hard not to be paranoid, I've been a complete hypochondriac during this whole preg. Am normally quite anxious but I've been a nightmare during this time and like cat lover I am also annoyed with myself for not taking things one day at a time to appreciate it more. I guess from all the replies above to a certain extend all the worrying is normal as mommas-to-be! I cant wait for my LO to be here also where I can see him and keep him safe. Best of luck w/ all your pregs and safe arrivals of your LOSs xx

i know we are all bound to have doubts.. but im sure everything will be fine. just because it happens to someone who you know doesn't mean it will happen to you.. maybe its time to turn your life around.. i know someone who went into pre-term labour at 22 weeks and the baby only lived for 5 hours but we cant keep thinkin about if's and buts.. just be grateful we have made it this far

I worry too. I think we all do. Its natural. After a miscarriage its normal too. Even being this far along, the only thing I really worry about is the horror stories about the umbilical cord....
*shivers*

worry will drive us crazy. thee only thing u have to remember is everyone experience is their own and just because someone had a bad experience doesn't mean that u will. I used to worry but I had to stop. the best thing we can do is give thanks everyday for our blessing that is growing healthy and strong everyday. trust our bodies. I had a mc before and that thought terrified me but I couldn't let that thought create uneasy feelings, stress is not good for the baby. anytime I hear one of those heart breaking stories of a mother losing her child I send up prayer for her and than I say to myself, rusty is her experience and I choose not to have that experience and than I say a prayer of gratitude and I also pray that she is comforted and pulls through. I an a strong believer in thought become reality if you dwell on them too much, especially fearful thoughts. have any of u ladies ever tried affirmations?? they are little statements u make to yourself when u feel uneasy or just because. for example...I am so grateful that my baby is healthy and growing...I trust my body.... my body is strong and capable of carrying my baby... and etc. these help a lot, they have alot of affirmations to say during pregnancy online.. you can google them. good luck ladies, release fearful thoughts and try to have an attitude of gratitude. :)

I meant *that is her experience...not rusty. darn touch screen phones and auto complete. lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->