Anyone else POAS late October?

Girly922

Reaction score
Hi all! :wave:

I got married 3 weeks ago, so now we have finally moved over from WTT to TTC for #2. We've taken a relaxed approach this month, what with being on honeymoon etc, so I don't know exactly when I ovulated. I believe it was likely to be around cd14/15 from symptoms. I'm now cd19 and desperate to start POAS. AF is due October 20th, I'm going to try to hold out as close to that as possible.

So, who else is waiting to :test:?

Hello,

And snap! We got married 3 weeks ago too ��

I usually have longer cycles but am getting quite dark lines on opks today and we bd'd last night so I guess I'll be testing late October too!

Hi baileybubs, and congratulations!! :wedding:

Fx'd you catch that egg! When we conceived DD my LP was quite short and I tended to Ov late, however I think my cycles have evened out a bit and hopefully my LP has lengthened. But that also means that we likely only got a couple of bd sessions in my fertile period.

Tomorrow is our anniversary and also the day I hope to ovulate. So I guess we're trying for an anniversary baby--6 years together, 4 years married. DH's birthday is 10/28 so I figure I'll wait to test until then if I haven't gotten the witch before then.

Got married 5 weeks ago and AF is due the 21st!! I ovulated in the 6th. Now just waiting and symptom checking like crazy!

Congratulations to you too girly!

Hi under pressure, fxd for an anniversary baby for you! Are you tracking ovulation?

Congratulations and oooh how exciting! When do you plan on testing? Any symptoms yet?

Tomorrow is our anniversary and also the day I hope to ovulate. So I guess we're trying for an anniversary baby--6 years together, 4 years married. DH's birthday is 10/28 so I figure I'll wait to test until then if I haven't gotten the witch before then.

Congratulations on your anniversary! DD's birthday is 28th too, I'd love to be able to tell her as she's desperate for a sibling, but she'd never be able to keep it quiet :haha:

Got married 5 weeks ago and AF is due the 21st!! I ovulated in the 6th. Now just waiting and symptom checking like crazy!

Congratulations!! Lots of weddings recently!
I think I ovulated on the 4th or 5th. No real symptoms yet, really sore boobs but that's normal for me every month, bloated but then I should be for everything we've eaten over the past few weeks. Lol! Have you had any symptoms out of the ordinary?

Girly: I think I ovulated the 6th or 7th. I used cheapie opk and verified with digital. I was having some twitchy cramping yesterday. At times I feel a bit bloated too.

It's so hard bc I haven't had my period in so long so i don't remember what's normal and what's not for me!! I think I have been ovulating while on my iud bc for the last 6 months, I would spot monthly at the same time. But I never really felt any of the symptoms!! (God... I loved my Mirena...)
I have been tracking my iud "periods" and I ovulated exactly when my app said I was going to so that's something!!

I'm just so excited to finally be at this point in my life...

Congratulations to everyone with a recent wedding or anniversary!

I'm probably going to be testing around October 26th or 27th; should be Oing tomorrow or maybe Thursday. This is our third cycle trying for a second kid.

Hi second.time! Fx'd you catch that eggy! Are you temping or using OPKs or anything?

I hate the wait now! I think I ovulated over the weekend and expecting af around the 30th! It's my birthday on the 27th so will see if I can hold out until then z

Af is due on the 23rd. I will start testing earlier than that. Probably the 20th or so.

Congratulations to you too girly!

Hi under pressure, fxd for an anniversary baby for you! Are you tracking ovulation?

I keep an eye on my CM and this cycle started using some old LH test strips. They expired last year (bought when we were trying for #1) so I don't really trust them. Not temping or anything at this point. I got obsessive before and I feel like the stress may have contributed to it taking so long to get pregnant. So this time I'm stressing about not stressing 😉

Hi second.time! Fx'd you catch that eggy! Are you temping or using OPKs or anything?

Yes, I'm doing both -- also trying to be in touch with my usual signs and symptoms. I just got a blaring positive on an OPK so I'm hopeful!

Well I've had the most intense bloating and trapped wind yesterday and overnight, but no other symptoms really. We go away tonight for the weekend to celebrate my dad's birthday. We're going to a theme park so I might test tomorrow morning to put my mind at ease about riding the big coasters.

Go catch that eggy second.time! :sex:

I know what you mean UnderPressure about overly stressing. DD was conceived after a mc so I went really obsessive trying with tracking my cycle and taking every supplement I could find research on to help me fall. I don't want to get that stressed over it all again. But also, I'm finding it hard to take the relaxed approach now. Haha.

Hi Guys! I did NOT get married three weeks ago lol :) (however it was my 9th wedding anniversary 3 weeks go on 22nd Sep so I suppose that will have to do ha ha)

So, still waiting for my body to get back to normal after BC - but I got positive OPK this morning and also drop in body temp so we BD'd just incase. I'm only CD 9 but I guess anything is possible! Will keep on top of the opks and temps and keep BDing - but I'm a poas addict So I will probs be also POAS end of Oct :) Hx

My AF is due 10/20 too! I have already caved and POAS and had a BFN... Will try to wait till 10/20 or later. UGH!

How's everyone getting along? Think I'm 4dpo as my opks went back to completely no line on Wednesday so Tues must have been O day. We bd'd on Tues but hubby felt a little too under pressure so that doesn't count! I'll just have to hope bd on Sunday may have been enough! I've had strange cramping today, not painful just feeling odd really but I think it's too early to read anything into it.

Well af is now due the 29the as I just discovered ff was wrong about my original ch. So starting the tww over.

How are you Thejoie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->