Anyone else POAS late October?

Good Morning ladies

Mind if I join you testing this October? I have a very short cycle 25 with an LP 10-13 days depending on when I Ovulate. It was CD 15 this cycle. Normally 11 or 12. :)

So 22nd is Test day at 10dpo. Hoping my lp stretches longer to even get a good implant time.

I havnt got a clue anymore im trying to just go by cm but I feel like iv had ewcm 1 week after I last had it!

Hey all.

We've been away for the weekend with no internet so I haven't been able to get on here. Today is cd26, AF due in 3 days, and I think I'm around 12dpo. I caved and POAS when we got home today (not fmu) but it was :bfn: I don't seem to have any symptoms, and I just feel like AF will turn up when she's expected. I'm going to try not to test again until Thursday unless the witch shows up before then.

How is everyone else doing?

I havnt got a clue anymore im trying to just go by cm but I feel like iv had ewcm 1 week after I last had it!

Yeah, if I was going by cm these last few cycles I'd be so confused until the actual O day. I've been having way too many ewcm before and after O days.

Do you have O pain at all?

Well, I don't know about you ladies but I'm tired of the TWW and I'm not even testing for at least another week. FX for everyone.

Good Morning ladies

Mind if I join you testing this October? I have a very short cycle 25 with an LP 10-13 days depending on when I Ovulate. It was CD 15 this cycle. Normally 11 or 12. :)

So 22nd is Test day at 10dpo. Hoping my lp stretches longer to even get a good implant time.
When my son was born, I didn't get a BFP until two days after I expected AF. Hoping you've still got a shot.

I'm still hanging in there! Af was 29 days ago but I ran out of tests so waiting for them to arrive before I test. Will probably be Wednesday!

Don't seem to have any symptoms that I'm pregnant ��

I'm 7 DPO today. Not a lot happening. For some reason I just don't think this is my month ... but I'll be testing on October 26th. I only have one test in the house, which I guess is good in some ways!

I'm 7 DPO today. Not a lot happening. For some reason I just don't think this is my month ... but I'll be testing on October 26th. I only have one test in the house, which I guess is good in some ways!

I'm 7dpo today too! I badly want to POAS tomorrow, but I'll try to resist until at least Monday! I have 4 tests at home so that doesn't help. I don't think this is my month either though to be honest.

Well I buckled and tested at 8 DPO and this was the result. I only had one test in the house so now I'm going kind of crazy, not sure what to think. I'm also spamming this whole forum hoping someone will tell me I'm not bonkers. :wacko: (Sorry for spamming!)

Attachments

• IMG_1437 (1).jpg
    IMG_1437 (1).jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 8
Well I buckled and tested at 8 DPO and this was the result. I only had one test in the house so now I'm going kind of crazy, not sure what to think. I'm also spamming this whole forum hoping someone will tell me I'm not bonkers. :wacko: (Sorry for spamming!)

definitely positive!!!!!!!!

That's a definite positive at 8dpo that's such a good line!!!

Definitely a line there!! Congratulations!!

Thank you everyone! I'm cautiously hopeful that this one sticks.

Looks positive to me!!!

Iv tested today on CD29 and a bfn ��

When is AF due?

I've got long cycles so I'm on CD 33 with a BFN two nights ago. I've had some very minor spotting the last couple of days, guessing it's the witch and not IB but until she REALLY gets here I suppose I'll keep my hopes up.

My last period was the 25th september I think and they are usually standard 28 days I think?

I had a late miscarriage in Early July so I'm hoping this is my periods back to normal?

I don't know when to re test!

My last period was the 25th september I think and they are usually standard 28 days I think?

I had a late miscarriage in Early July so I'm hoping this is my periods back to normal?

I don't know when to re test!

You could probably test every couple of days until AF comes or you see a BFP. I'm sorry about the BFN, and about your loss in July. :hugs:

It does sound very promising for your cycles regulating again, which is always good news and should make TTC much easier if this isn't your month!

Well I got home to a delivery of cheapies thought I'd have a go!

I'm not seeing things am I??

Attachments

• IMG_8400.jpg
    IMG_8400.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members