Anyone else seriously fed up??

Catmumof4

Reaction score
Hi all. This is such a pointless thread but I'm sooo fed up another 6-8 weeks to go and I'm so sore and heavy just want time to speed up x

The final bit of pregnancy can finally drag can't it :hugs:

I'm not fed up as such but I'm definitely starting to get harder to do things now the bigger I'm getting and I've still got 10 weeks to go.

Some days I do get down when I have things to do but don't have the energy to do them.

Hang in there hun, not long left now :flower:

I am with you @Catmumof4. These last few weeks seem to drag on forever and everything aches, it's impossible to get comfy. I was feeling quite positive when my baby was head down and I could feel it low in my pelvis... Felt like the end was in sight. Now baby has done a rather last minute move and is sideways and I just feel like I've gone back 20 steps. I'm also now worried about going into spontaneous labour and having cord prolapse because I was daft enough to Google issues regarding transverse babies later in pregnancy #-o
Hope your baby doesn't keep you waiting any longer than is necessary xx

Oh aye, I’m proper fed up now. I really want to make the most of these last few weeks but I’m just anxious, uncomfortable, sore, desperate to eat sugar again and sick needing to wee all the time! I’d quite like to just sleep through the next few weeks but I definitely can’t do that because I need to wee every two hours!!

Ah I'm so glad I'm not the only One! Though I feel for you all aswell. My baby was measuring 3 weeks ahead at my last scan!! I also have fibromyalgia so movement that is normally painful is becoming excruciating! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->