Anyone else shopping on Xmas eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god noway! :haha:

I spend christmas eve tidying up, cleaning, then watching Christmas films. And we also track santa and watch him flying across the world. Sometimes go to church for the children's nativity service. This year I've bought us some gingerbread houses to make together on Christmas eve too!

Christmas eve is my favourite day of christmas :lol:

Were going early at 8am so will be home by 4-5 o get new jammies on and snuggle m watch DVDs lol a few years ago we did leave shopping to last min an ende up buyig wine at a garage for mil n fil lol but that was when Xmas eve was on Sunday so everywhere shut at 4 and we forgot lol

Shopping on Christmas Eve?? You musy be https://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/Cassmami/smiley/CRAZY.gif

:rofl:

Unless I have forgot something I try to avoid shopping on Christmas eve, I am much happier doing some baking with my princess and watching christmas films :cloud9:

xXx

I have never been shopping on Christmas Eve. I like to try and have it all done by then so that I don't have to rush around the day before Christmas.

Orgot to say main reason we leaving it until then, because we havig to pay 900 to Disneyland this month so no money to go shopping till December pay day which is 23rd :(

Pat of me thinks it sounds quite nice but the other half thinks it would be hell on earth :haha:

The last few years dans gone out on xmas eve to a retail park gone into one shop quickly grabbed some random things,and done :haha:

You can always tell which shop hes been too aswell,once he went to ikea :dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh