Anyone else shopping on Xmas eve

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
My sister having kiddies n were off to Birmingham shopping :) I cant wait!! We alway go shopping Xmas eve but with kids lol going to have yummy lunc out and just enjoy it haha :)

Wow you're brave, I couldn't think of anything worse than mingling with everyone on their last minute rush, the queues, the empty shelves.. Very brave! :thumbup:

Lol we did it last yeaR and it wasn't too bad tbh want as busy as I thought would be :)

I've been into Cambridge on Christmas eve several times and it's always been a pleasure!. I think everyone thinks the same thing, Christmas eve to busy I'm not going shopping and infact it's lovely!. Not so good are the queues to get into Kings College though, they start queuing at silly o'clock in the morning!.

i think id have a panic attack xmas eve shopping. the only thing i plan on buying xmas eve. is fresh milk, bread, veg and a takeaway.

No doubt OH will be out buying my prezzies xmas eve though. typical man!!

I could never go out shopping on christmas eve lol
Mind you OH always goes out on christmas eve, I don't know how he does it x

Meeeeeeeee i always go shopping on Xmas eve if i need anything or not! I love the atmosphere :xmas12:

xx

Oh noo, i couldnt do it. Im panicking enough just thinking of shopping for last minute food bits on the eve of Christmas eve. I cant do the whole queues and crowds of people, it makes me want to scream.

no no no defo not :lol: xmas eve i like to get my xmas dinner shop etc , but defo not going in twn , like to chill and think ive done what i can :lol: and thats that x

Lol ohhh it's fab lol we normally go see Santa too :) just don't want to be too late this year cause not having kids with us :(

No way on this earth. I will be going out to the supermarket very early to buy bread, milk and veg and that is it. Me and the kids will be nice and toasty in the house watching films/TV munching away and getting into the Xmas spirit. Shopping is definatley not on the agenda!!

Ohh no i couldnt do it anymore!!
I done it for a few years years ago with friends but i couldnt think of anything worse now.
I dont know what we'll be doing yet, but it wont be shopping haha especially Birmingham, its too busy for me on a normal saturday :haha:

Hope you have a good time though

I work in Birmingham City Centre, it was rammed today, luckily I have got all the presents I need to get, btw the German Market seems to be a lot bigger this year

I thought about it but I'm having the in-laws in for supper so wont be able to. Will have to get any last minute things the day before.

I go shopping every Christmas eve. it does be jammed but I love love love It! Christmas eve is so excited get new pjs and its in for a cosy night infrnt of fire watching Christmas films after a day of shopping oh I'm so excited even writing this Hehe x

wear a helmet lol
no chance id go out shopping xmas eve. i normally work it and it is just wild every1 is in such a panic im really looking forward 2 this year its the 1st xmas iv not worked since i left school and im 28 :happydance::happydance: xx

Ohhhhhhhh I love the german Market! Last year with two pushchairs was a nightmare!!! Soo excited!! Then the say after boxing day were going Milton Keynes shopping :)

I enjoy the hustle and bustle but I don't go with presents still to buy or that would be so stressful.
Not this year though as we'll have a newborn.

There's noway i could go xmas shopping on xmas eve! i would be worried i would forget something :/ I like all my presents and extras to be bought at least 1 week before the big day :D
Hope you all have a lovely xmas, Not long now im sooooooo EXCITED X

i think id have a panic attack xmas eve shopping. the only thing i plan on buying xmas eve. is fresh milk, bread, veg and a takeaway.

No doubt OH will be out buying my prezzies xmas eve though. typical man!!

My OH left his Christmas shopping to xmas eve last year & had to panic buy me UGG boots, which was double the budget! So here's hoping leaves it to last minute this year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"