Anyone else start feeling EXTREMELY better at 9 weeks?

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
Man I feel so good and I am a little over 9 weeks my nausea has went away almost completely today I still have food aversions bUT not nearly as bad as my 6th 7th and 8th week and my boobs have kinda shrunk back down and are only sore sometimes now. Idk If I should be happy about this or concerned something is wrong...anyone else have this happen?

I'm 9w today. I only had mild nausea, I didn't even realise I had it to begin with because it was easy to brush off. However, it's pretty much gone now. My biggest symptom was cramping right across my middle and that is mostly gone now too, just get it every few days and sometimes a little niggle on either side. I've never had sore boobs. I think as the end of first tri approaches our symptoms will start to ease off.

I'm 10 weeks today and am feeling a lot better. This is my third pregnancy and by far the worst sickness (all day sickness).. hoping I'm just going to feel better from this point onwards

Oh fingers crossed! I'm 8 weeks an feel terrible, I'm ridiculously tired and my boobs are sooo sore! Not to mention the nausea and the smell of foods making me run for the toilet!

I am around 8 weeks (seeing midwife next week) and I am exactly the same! Perfume, cooking, smells in the house - unbearable!

I'm 9 weeks and feeling so much better than I did at 6-7 weeks. Had s scan yesterday too and everything is fine xx

Yes, 9 weeks and suddenly the nausea went. I'm still waiting for my scan so totally understand the paranoid worry that all is not well.

It's reassuring to hear that the same has happened to other ladies too.

Well I guess all my symptoms aren't gone...I woke up early this morning with shooting pains through my nipples! Lol still made me feel better though

I felt a lot better by then with my second and third babies. They're perfect. It's just fine! Enjoy your nipple pain - hahaha - but really, the placenta is starting to take some of the burden off of you. :)

I felt better round 9-10 weeks and then everything just went down hill from there ... I seem to not get as sick now but those few days in between were great ..

I hope it passes soon for all of us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->