anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

so sorry to hear redrose - i know what you must be feeling! give yourself a day to be sad and then recoup with some positive thoughts/hope for April.

My husband and I decided that a mini getaway would do us well after the disappointment of our last cycle - just to get our minds off things. If this is a possibility for you, I say go for it! Spoil yourselves a little if you can! It has helped me to decompress and go into round 2 of Clomid in better spirits!

Take care, and keep us all updated on the progress of your third round.

I tested today 11 dpo and its bfn! I feel so upset, and down and just I hate every thing :( is there any hope

Hi girls. Sorry I've been MIA, just been taking a step back and take a real break before starting on clomid again. But I've been following along and keeping up with you girls.
So question, I am on an anovulatory cycle currently cd 44 and my FS had me go for bloodwork to check hsg beta, estrogen and progesterone. I know I'm not pregnant as hpts are all bfn, but my doc said he will induce AF with provera, or depending on my hormones start clomid in the middle of my cycle like day 40something! Has anyone started clomid in the middle of a cycle like that?
TIA, baby dust all around. :)

Redrose I'm sorry you're feeling so down, but really and truly 11dpo may just be too early! FX for you!!

I agree, Red. Hope it's just early. Maybe you have a late implanter. :flower:

Sorry Trina no experience, but wishing you the best.

Hey ladies! I guess im out of posting in the clomid threads! I am starting femara next cycle and iui unless of course I get natural results this month. Good luck ladies!

Im onto round two of clomid :( I ovulated beautifully on cd 14 and af on cd 28 so im not too sad i had a perfect cycle! Now just need to get pregnant lol

best of luck with your round 2 redrose!

It is definitely good that you had a perfect cycle - its likely just a matter of time now :) I am currently on CD9 so DH and I start the BD every other day tomorrow until CD20. (as per the doc's orders) Let's hope the Clomid worked again this month for me. Haven't been feeling as many side effects time around and I am worried I won't ovulate. Am I needlessly worrying?

I had fewer side effects on my 2nd round and that's when I got pg! I know it's so hard not to worry, but maybe your body is just tolerating it really well. Fx!

Fx for us both that second round is lucky for us both! I took my second tablet today :) af is so heavy! Did u notice af is heavier after the clomid

Fx for us both that second round is lucky for us both! I took my second tablet today :) af is so heavy! Did u notice af is heavier after the clomid
I just had one AF after Clomid, and that one did seem pretty heavy. I usually have a heavy couple of days though, so I don't know. TMI, but I actually had a huge clump of tissue that time (I'm sure it was endometrium and not m/c). I took my Clomid CD 5-9 so I don't know if that would make a difference. My period was nearly over by the time I started taking the meds again.

Thanks, yeah my af is clotty I dont think I've had a proper af in a long time, it usually takes over a week and its so sluggish! This seems to ve heavy but faster is that makes sense. Im on cd 4 and its already slowing down! Im on my third tablet now :) im expecting ovulation the same cd 14 hopefully! I should be 10 dpo by easter sunday! :) im feeling good about this cylc

Hi girls,
I am experiencing some spotting on 150mg clomid. I haven't ovulated yet I think, I just took my last pill on Saturday and I had a nearly positive opk this morning. Spotting started Monday. Please respond if any of you have experience with spotting on clomid? If so when did you have it, how long did it last and did you still ovulate?
Thank you in advance!!!

I had some around ovulation time my first round. Dr thinks it was from ovulation; I sorta suspect it was riiiight before ovulation. IDK. It's possible, in my case, it was a cyst rupturing (though I had no known cysts) because I had a fair bit of cramping beforehand as well. I did still ovulate though.

Thanks so much eyemom. Hope you don't mind me asking, but how much spotting did you have? And how many days did it last for? When you did ovulate, could you feel ov pains?

Thanks again.

Thanks so much eyemom. Hope you don't mind me asking, but how much spotting did you have? And how many days did it last for? When you did ovulate, could you feel ov pains?

Thanks again.

It was just there in the morning after the cramping I had, and then it stopped. It's hard to accurately remember the amount. It wouldn't have completely filled a panty liner, but I needed one (was unprepared). IF the cramping I had was in fact ovulation, that time, then first cycle I totally felt it, big time.

Second round, I had none of the usual ovulation signs at all, but I knew I ovulated (and when) by my temps. I might have had some suuuuper mild, barely detectable ovulation cramps, but it was one of those things I don't know if I would have noticed if I wasn't really paying attention.

Hi you all, I have read all the posts in this thread and really think I could use the support from you lovely ladies, I on my 4th day of clomid, tom is my last day. This is my first round of Clomid. Rly nervous and hoping it works first go. We have two other boys but have been ttc for almost 4 years. Im on the 50 mg dose.

Hi and welcome. Really you read everything, wow!!! Hope it works first round for you too, that would be brilliant. Wishing you the best. <3

eye mom, Yes I read everything lol it took me all night last night and half of today but it made me feel like I wasn't alone. It was like a novel of diff peoples journey. I am so happy to b finishing my clomid tom. I took it days 5-9 as prescribed by my Dr, only odd thing is that I am not being monitored at all. Just was givin a 3 month supply of the 50 m of clomid to start after af came. I also took provera to start the af, Hoping all will go well with me. How are you dong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->