anyone else starting clomid?

7dpo. I was planning on testing Saturday??

how are you doing with the clomid? I saw that you werent having too many symptoms, which is good. Still the same?

Yeah I would test saturday. We are going to bd tonight and friday morning. My O day should be saturday.

Yeah I have like no symptoms!! I hope is stays this way.. Although I did have some cramps this morning.

Today is cd14 for me, and I got a positive OPK!!! My first one ever! Thank you Clomid! I screamed when I saw that smiley face. It was the best feeling!!

7dpo. I was planning on testing Saturday??

how are you doing with the clomid? I saw that you werent having too many symptoms, which is good. Still the same?
:test: and then come and let us know! FX'd it's a BFP
Yeah I would test saturday. We are going to bd tonight and friday morning. My O day should be saturday.

Yeah I have like no symptoms!! I hope is stays this way.. Although I did have some cramps this morning.
I'm glad the symptoms are still staying away. The cramps sound to me like you're body is getting to O, I'm excited for you :)
Today is cd14 for me, and I got a positive OPK!!! My first one ever! Thank you Clomid! I screamed when I saw that smiley face. It was the best feeling!!
Yay :happydance: :yipee:
I never imagined seeing a smiley face could be so amazing but it so is.
Now it's time to get down to some :sex: lol
Good luck

How are you doing Tara? any pg symptoms?

My Ovacue says Ill be ovulating this saturday so I'm in my fertile window. We BD'd twice last night. tmi: first was intentional, second was spontaneous and HOT lol (my hubby got too excited touching me lol) :happydance: We will do it once more friday morning and thats it! or should we more? I want to increase our chances of having a girl tho!

It only takes one :spermy: so I'll yes you've done enough. The more you do it the less sperm anyway. Next cycle I'm sticking to CD12/14/16 and that's it, as long as I O on CD15 again. I really want boy but I think OH wants a girl, either way we'll be happy though.

Nope, still no symptoms. I was really hoping I'd wake up today with sore boobs and a bit of nausea, I think at 10dpo I'd be experiencing something if I was preggo! I know this isn't my month but I'm ok with that, I've mentally prepared myself. I have a feeling the witch is going to make an early appearance this month. Appartently there are certain foods you can eat to help conceive a girl, I saw a thread about on here but I don't know how much truth there is to it.

I read that girl sperm are the slower ones but live longer. so the farther away from the cervix and ovulation it is, the better.. I only want a girl because We have the name picked out. Otherwise I just want a healthy baby! lol

Yeah it was saying that on a programme I watched called The Great Sperm Race and I saw someone here who used that method for both her kids and got the sex she wanted both times. I have my FXd for you, I really hope you get your BFP this month :)

My Ovacue confirmed ovulation today! Maybe I'll be getting the purple box on saturday?!

:bfp::bfp: I am so excited! DH and i are just keeping our fingers crossed

yes, i am going to call the doctor on monday to see what i need to do. I took 2 tests today, one in the morning and one in the afternoon and 2 different brands and both were bfp. I am so worried about miscarrying.

yes, i am going to call the doctor on monday to see what i need to do. I took 2 tests today, one in the morning and one in the afternoon and 2 different brands and both were bfp. I am so worried about miscarrying.

Don't worry and try not to stress.. that would be worse!! I'm sure everything will be fine!!! :thumbup:

Hi ladies! I've been stalking your thread a bit because I have the feeling that I'll probably be put on chlomid at some point. I stopped taking bcp in August, had my withdrawal bleed at the beginning of September and had nothing since then, and have no idea if I've ovulated or anything since I'm not doing opk's or temps or any of that right now.

I've decided to jump in cause I had a question and I thought maybe you could answer it since some of you have taken provera and I have to wait to talk to my gyn. I was prescribed provera to start my period, finished taking them on saturday, had some bleeding yesterday, but mostly light and ended by last night. Now still nothing. Is this similar to your experiences with provera? I'm just curious how it's worked out for other people.

Thanks! Congrats to you ecmcd! And best of luck to princesstazz and kel3639, I know your time is definitely coming!! :)

Hi ladies! I've been stalking your thread a bit because I have the feeling that I'll probably be put on chlomid at some point. I stopped taking bcp in August, had my withdrawal bleed at the beginning of September and had nothing since then, and have no idea if I've ovulated or anything since I'm not doing opk's or temps or any of that right now.

I've decided to jump in cause I had a question and I thought maybe you could answer it since some of you have taken provera and I have to wait to talk to my gyn. I was prescribed provera to start my period, finished taking them on saturday, had some bleeding yesterday, but mostly light and ended by last night. Now still nothing. Is this similar to your experiences with provera? I'm just curious how it's worked out for other people.

Thanks! Congrats to you ecmcd! And best of luck to princesstazz and kel3639, I know your time is definitely coming!! :)

Thanks!

Well, Me and Provera are like buddies! lol I always take it to induce my periods now. My cycles are just way too ridiculous now! The one I got prescribed for the next 2 months is 10mg for 10 days. This one helps me have a good flow. The 5mg for 5 days is just a "quicker" period for me. The 10mg does take longer to finish taking but I like it better. I have been starting my period exactly 2 days after finishing it. This last time though: I started spotting brown for the first day, but then it stopped. Hubby and I had sex to try to push it to come and TADA next morning I had full on AF!! Hope that helps a bit!!

Thanks a lot, that is helpful! I don't know the mg's I was prescribed, but I guess it was the 10mg since I took it for 10 days. And clearly I spoke too soon, cause I just went to the bathroom at work and it looks like it is back full throttle. Similar to your last experience I guess, except I wasn't lucky enough to get a little bd'ing in between bleeding. lol. So hopefully this is it and it will just keep coming and I can start fresh again with a new cycle when it's over. Last time I waited about 12 weeks before calling the dr, but this time if I don't get af in about 6 or so, I'm thinking I should call my doc and ask about bloodwork, just to make sure nothing is wrong and I am just experiencing post bcp issues.

Thanks again for your reply!!

Hiya MsJSH and welcome to the thread :hi:
I've never had to take provera so I can't help, I just wanted to say hello. My period always comes on time but it's a fake one, no actual egg ever got realeased. It's kind of funny really cause that's one of the reason I left ttc so long before seeing my doctor, I figured that having a regular period meant I must be ok. The irony lol :haha:
Good luck with the clomid, it works wonders :dust:

AFM - I am soooooooooooo out this month, the witch visited me this morning. I'm ok though and just hoping the 3rd round is a charm.

Good luck testing Kel, I hope you get your BFP, you deserve it :)

xXxXxXxXxXx

Omg omg omg!!! I think i just got a bfp!!!!!! Posting pics in pregnancy tests forum!!!!!!

Good luck kel3639! I just went over and peeked - hope you retest and it becomes more clear for you!

Thanks for the welcome princesstazz! I am not on chlomid yet, just have a feeling I will be put on it soon. Sorry af got you, but fingers crossed for next time!

As for me, I don't know what's going on. I started bleeding again yesterday and it looked like it was going to be heavy, and I was excited to just get it out of the way, but then it stopped again. Still waiting to see what today will bring. So weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->