anyone else starting clomid?

Omg omg omg!!! I think i just got a bfp!!!!!! Posting pics in pregnancy tests forum!!!!!!

Been reading thru and i had clomid cd3-7 and ovedrile day13 to start ovulation i go back to DOC friday and so nervous.
THis makes me have hope that i have a chance!!!

hey i am tryin to figure out how to use this still bc im new here but i have been reading everyones posts.. i wish i had known of this sooner... im on cd18 Took my FIRST clomid round cd3-7 and ovedrile shot cd13. I go to doc friday and sooo nervous

Kel - OMG I really hope it is for you. Post a piccy on here babe. Eeeeekk this is so exciting 2 BFP already :)

Wantblessing - Hi and welcome. Good luck with the clomid, I hope you get you BFP 1st time. GL for Friday :)

Nope I'm out as of yesterday, the witch came a day early for me! I'm on round 3 now 50mg CD2-6 and feeling very positive about this cycle. I'll be Oing on 26th Dec so I'll be having a very merry and naughty Xmas lol :blush:

Congrats to both of the ladies who got their BFP! that is so wonderful <3

I am on CD19 after taking Provera. It took me probably 3 or 4 days after the 10 days of pills before I actually started. I was half convinced it didnt' work. AF was CRAZY HEAVY after taking the Provera!

CD19 and still no ovulation. I'm temping and also doing OPKs.

I have an appointment on Dec. 27th. If I'm not pregnant by then, my OBGYN is scheduling an HSG and then probably starting me on Clomid.

I'm still holding out hope that the Provera fixed me and I might ovulate on my own, but I'm reading up on Clomid just in case....

I'm using a fertility monitor and it read my cue peak last week and determined ovulation. Today I got the purple box with is the real cue that ovulation has occured!

that's good news that you ovulated. That would be a nice after Christmas surprise!! lots of baby dust for you <3

HAHA you go girl!!! well i would liek to stay update with you I am so confused about all this and still learning...

Hey lorileigh... i went through the same thing sounds liek you goin thru... i wasnt having a cycle my ob sent me to endocr. and he started me on the pill to make me have a cycle but i still wasnt O. so i took my first cycle of clomid cd3-7 and im in the waitin now.... good luck to you hun

False alarm!! I ovulated last night!! So here goes the 2WW!!

Hey Kel :hi:

Sorry it wasn't your bfp but yay for ovulating. I hope you managed to fit lots more BDing in :blush:
When will you be testing now? Just think you might be having the best new year ever!!! :)

AFM - The clomid doesn't seem to be having as many side effects this time, I've only just took my 2nd pill though so hopefully I'm not speaking too soon! I slept well last night which never normally happens while taking clomid and I haven't had any hot flushes as of yet. The moods and irritableness is still as bad but I haven't been crying and getting emotional. I am hoping I don't get the strong O pains this time because they are just horrendous, I feel like my ovaries are going to explode! I'll keep you all updated.

False alarm!! I ovulated last night!! So here goes the 2WW!!

Hey Kel :hi:

Sorry it wasn't your bfp but yay for ovulating. I hope you managed to fit lots more BDing in :blush:
When will you be testing now? Just think you might be having the best new year ever!!! :)

AFM - The clomid doesn't seem to be having as many side effects this time, I've only just took my 2nd pill though so hopefully I'm not speaking too soon! I slept well last night which never normally happens while taking clomid and I haven't had any hot flushes as of yet. The moods and irritableness is still as bad but I haven't been crying and getting emotional. I am hoping I don't get the strong O pains this time because they are just horrendous, I feel like my ovaries are going to explode! I'll keep you all updated.

Well I hope this is a BFP for both of us!! I woke up today with VERY sore nipples!! never had just sore nipples.. lol usually it was boobs.

Anywho I'm still testing on Christmas But I will sneak one at 10DPO on the 22nd!! lol :thumbup:

If we both get our BFP you won't be too far behind. Kinda awesome that your already starting clomid!

I'm going to wait until af is late this time, I'm due on the 9th Jan so I'll probably test on the 11th. I am excited already lol. Good luck ladies, I hope you all get your xmas BFP :)

Hey guys...my got my results back from day 21 bloods and progesterone is 53! Last time it was 3.5. O.b is doubling clomid to 100gm for next two months to be safe. ATM I'm 11dpo and i tested this morning to get a bfn :( I howled! Oh well at least I know the clomid is working and HSG cane back clear.

Good news on the bloods :)

Don't get too down about the bfn because 11 days is still early. The averge for most women is 13.6dpo but sometimes it can be later depending on when implantion happened.

Tara-

What do you think about the sore nipples? Did you have that? Or do you think its the side effects from clomid still?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->