Anyone else starting Femara or Clomid today (10/8)?

Thanks, ladies. :friends: I'm less grumpy today, in part bc the cyst is gone. :yipee: So I get to start injections sometime next week. :thumbup:

Kat, what kind of job hunt are you doing? I forgot to ask before.

And Shiseru, no betas? :shrug: Do you have a scan scheduled at least?

:hugs: to all!

PBL, how long were you on BC? I was told to come back in a month when I get my period again, but I seem to remember when this happened before they had me come in 2 or 3 weeks later to see if it was shrinking.

SO GLAD you can finally move forward again!!

I graduated last year with a degree in history, but there are no paid museum jobs right now and I'm not qualified to teach. I applied for a gov't job at the Social Security Administration (gov't job would rock) and I also applied for an assistant HR position.

I've been on BC pills for two weeks.

Those sound like promising job avenues! :thumbup:

Question ladies.... My temps have been really low this month and I've been having sharp o pains Already!! Is this normal on Femara??

Sis4Us, I'm not really sure! Because I was being tracked so closely by my FS, I didn't have to wonder when I was going to ovulate. They could tell from blood work and u/s. Plus, my miscarriage screwed with my cycle. Hopefully one of the other ladies has some insight.

My temp shot up to my Norm Pre O temps so IDK what was up w the LOW ones maybe cus my cycle was all screwey!!! :shrug:

Thanks Kat

Ah, glad you're back to normal. I hope it continues normally!

Sis, i heard BBT isn't too accurate when on Femara or clomid, but it goes back to normal after you finish the pills. I only start taking BBT after my last pill.

ppl, i will schedule for a scan this weekend.

Kat, are you taking it easy this cycle?

Yeah, taking it easy. We had our yard sale this weekend. Didn't make a mint, but at least a bunch of stuff is out of the house for good. We'll look into donating the rest asap. Been having bad dreams about failed pregnancies and my husband leaving me for a younger woman. Just my subconscious working things out.

Well I'm so Upset!!! Had to vent to U ladies I was suppose to scan on Thur but this am I got a + OPK so went today!!!

Got a scan and BW and I have 2 Follies 21mm&17mm on my left side and my BE shows I will O in the next 24hrs!!!

FS not to waste the trigger my body is doing Fine

Only Prob DH is outta town Cuz we thought IUI was Fri or Sat!!!! :cry:

OH NO!! Oh that is the WORST!! I ovulated much earlier last month, too. I was so shocked. Luckily my DH was around, but since we didn't think we'd be doing the IUI that fast, he hadn't saved up his sperm for a good count and it was a little too fresh. Not a great sperm count. *sigh* We really do the best we can, and sometimes it doesn't work out. Other times we think we missed it, and it worked. Well, the good news is that you generated two awesome follicles and will ovulate on your own. For many of us, that's half the battle right there. I know it doesn't make you feel any better since they feel wasted, but that really is good news. *hug*

Oh that really sucks sis, well you will ovulate 36 hours after the first positive will your DH be back by then since your eggs will live for 24 hours after ovulation.

Aww Kat, that was a really sad dream. Lots of :hug:

Shiseru, what happened at your scan? :flower:

Kat, what's new with you? Job hunting?

Sis, how's that TWW going?

For you ladies that have done IUI before--I had a scan today (CD9), and they found about 22 follies ranging from 9-11 mm. That seems like a lot. Anyone had that many before, when NOT trying for IVF?

:hugs: and :dust: to all!

That early I've heard it's common so don't freak out to much!!!

TWW Sux I thought I was 7dpo but I'm 6!!! Lol

Been tearing down drywall and getting to deal w bugs.... Shouldn't have to do all this to my house when I'm selling it!!! :(

Thanks, Sis. The docs lowered me to the smallest possible dose, and want me back in on Friday for another scan. I now fear having this cycle canceled!

Good luck with the wall!

:dust:

PBL, wow you really responded to the meds!! I was on a really high dose and I didn't get nearly that many. I think I had 6 at the most, then went down to 3. It's good news that so many follies were happy to show up for you!

Good luck with your TWW, Sis!

Nothing new on the job front. Ah well...

So I have to decide if I want to cancel or convert this cycle. I had about 15 follies over 10 mm, and an additional 25-30 that were about 10 mm. :saywhat:

Edit: blood tests ambiguous. No idea what's going on.

ppl, oh wow, that's a lot make sure the clinic is monitoring you and not let you develope OHSS! What's your plan? IVF sounds great, given the number of eggs you have, you may just have extra to freeze for future use!

I went for a scan 2 weeks ago, gynae found a pregnancy sac with a 3mm little bean in there and a heartbeat. Took some time to find the little bean because i have a huge ovarian cyst the size of a kiwi fruit! NO wonder I've been feeling so bloated and really uncomfortable, i suspect it was there since last cycle. Nothing much i can do, hopefully it shrink in a few weeks time. Beta HCG is 46000miu, progesterone is 102nmol, never explain to me these figures but googled and I think the numbers look fine.

How's everyone?

PBL, I hope you can go on to IVF with all those fabulous follicles!!

Shiseru, oooooh how exciting!! Go, bean, go!!!!!!!

My cycle was a disaster. Estrogen levels suggested I ovulated around cd9, so we never had a chance. My body just went crazy on the meds. I'm very sad and frustrated now. :cry:

Kat, what's new w you?

Shiseru, things sound great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back