Anyone else starting Femara or Clomid today (10/8)?

Well we should have just BD obviously when we wait over 2 days his Varicocle acts up cuz the IUI was canceled due to No sperm found!!!

I told that nurse sat we should have done the IUI but she wouldnt listen.... Looks like I'll be callin today to make a Complaint!!! :(

Oh Sis, I'm so sorry!! I would be so angry! I mean, we ovulate 24-36 hours after trigger and women get pregnant when the sperm is already in place BEFORE the egg releases, not after. I'm not sure where the disconnect was with the nurse :( I would definitely complain. I just want to go over there and shake her!!! :( :(

I want to do more than shake her I had to run out the door B4 I got thrown out!!! ;)

I'm out. Taking a break for a while. Our bank account needs to recover.

:hugs:

I know the feeling we will be moving In Dec so we will be taking a break too!!!!

Thanks, Sis. I'll still be checking back here to see how you guys are doing.

I'm ok just trying to finish up all the house paperwork!!!

DH goes for a SA in the AM so hopefully the Supps help!!

I bled on and off for 7 days which is crazy for me usually my cycle is only 3 days I'm guessing it's due to not taking any meds this cycle!! :shrug:

How are U Kat??

Fingers crossed for the SA! I haven't bought the supps yet. Let me know if there's an improvement. Wow 7 full days? I get about 3 now myself.

We're taking a break from the Fertility office. They've been a drain on my PMA...and my wallet. We need the money for the holidays and bills right now, so we'll see if we want to go back in January or Feb. Just trying at home via syringe to see if we get lucky. I should be ovulating around Thursday.

Well GL we too aren't going to the FS well I'm not a DH is only going Tom so we know what we R dealing w this cycle!!!!

If Numbers look good then we will talk to Dr about Dec but since we r moving I'm not sure how we will have time!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...ra-family-2014-1-bfp-so-far.html#post31354473

I was wondering if there was any updates on you ladies?We've been trying for 3 years. Have done 5 months of clomid ovulation detected with no BFP. This was my first cycle of femara and i had a scan on November 14th on CD18. I had a 23mm and a 15mm follicle. I had a hcg trigger shot that day with timed intercourse. Im cd21 now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->